Chapter 25: Sam

"Look at you" sam said "how pathetic are you? Perrie is only using you"

"Leave her alone!! Leave us alone!!" I cry out, I've had enough.

"Watch your bach Thirlwall, you don't know what's going to happen to you" he chuckles.

"L-leave me alone" I start to cry then I wake up with Perrie cuddling me.

-

"It's ok, I'm here" Perrie said while hugging me.

"B-babe... I love you"

"I love you too" she smiles at me and kisses me "lets try and sleep yea?"

"O-ok" I try and sleep.

It's weird... because I haven't cried or dreamt about him for a long time but... why now...? I'm so scared....

Anyways I sleep in Perrie's arms, I'm so happy I got her in my life.

"Jade wake up!!" I hear Perrie say, I groan.

"I'm awake" I get up and smile at her, she looks at me hungrily and bites her lip.

"My eye's are up here and c'mon, let's have a quick shower together and then get dressed.

"Fine" we go to the bathroom and go in the shower, I wash Perrie's hair and she washes mine. Suddenly I hear a chuckle.

"What's wrong?"

"Your back" she smirks.

"Well sorry I'm good at what I do" I smirk.

"Yea yea ok then" she giggles, later on we get out, dry our body's and hair and get into our clothes.

"Let's go" we walk to school and when we get there we go to our form.

"Class" our teacher says "today is only going to be half day which means you go home when it's lunch"

"Yes!!" We yell, I wonder why we are having a half day... oh well I don't really care!! I'm so happy that we are!!

*hours later*

It was 5 minutes until the bell went for lunch and me, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne wait.

"This is taking forever" Perrie sighs.

"I know, I just want to get out of here to be honest"

"Same here" Leigh-Anne says.

"I think everyone does, I mean look at everyone, to be honest I can't blame them for feeling like shit. We all do" Perrie says while looking at me and the girls.

"True, true" we all agree with Perrie.

Five minutes later the bell goes.

"Finally!! Let's go!!" Me, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy walk to Jesy's house, we aren't going in or anything, it's just we wanted to walk Leigh-Anne and Jesy to her house.

We finally arrvied by Jesy's house.

"Bye girls" Jesy and Leigh-Anne hugged us.

"Bye" we walk to our house and walk in.

"Perrie!!" Debbie says "I need you to come with me if that's ok?"

"Where are we going?"

"We are gonna get your dad"

"Fine" she groans and looks at me.

"Is it ok if I stay here Perrie? I'm so tired from today" I say and yawn.