Chapter 18: Can't Live Without Her

Perrie P.O.V

I wake up of the sound of my phone ringing, I quickly get up but I try not to disturb Jade from her sleep, I get my phone and go to the bathroom.

"Hello?" I groaned and yawned.

"Hey Perrie, how is Jade?" It's Jesy, she always calls up for Jade, it's cute and amazing.

"Fine why?"

"Well why do you think!?! I heard fucking moaning!! 'Perrie hes!!! Oh fuck!!!' God it couldn't be loud enough!!" She laughed.

"Ugh your never going to let that go aren't you?" I started to blush.

"Nope" she laughed more "but in all seriousness how is she? By you know, depression"

"She's fine, so I think anyways... give it time yea?"

"Yea that will be best, I will see you at scho-" suddenly I heard kissing on the phone.

"Uh Jes?"

"Get lost!" She whispered to someone, who could it be?

"Who now? What's going on?" I lean against the wall.

"N-nothing don't worry oh-" I heard Jesy moaning and a familiar giggle but it wasn't Jesy's giggle.

"I'm g-gonna go now, see you in a bit"

"O-ok" she hangs up and I wonder who that giggle had belong to.

I seen Jade come in and her eye's widened. I didn't think she expected me to be here for some reason because the way she looked at me.

"Jade? What's up?"

"O-oh nothing" she giggled nervously and looked at the cabinet, I think I know why and hell no!!!

"Oh no you don't!!!" She tried to go the cabinet but I was stronger so I slightly pushed her away and grabbed the blade.

"P-Perrie!!" Jade yelled.

"Looking for this?" I hold the blade up.

"N-no.." she looks down.

"Then why were you going to go to the cabinet then?"

"B-because.. ok fine you got me alright!?! J-just one more c-cut... please... I will be done with then" she gave me puppy dog eye's but I refuse to give in and a refuse for her to hurt herself in any way!!!

"Jade no, this is for your own good!!" I throw the blade down the toilet and flush it away.

"N-no!!!"

"Jade, you can't let that piece of metal control you, you can't do that Jade, all it gives you is scars at the end of the day... you are worth than that" I hugged her.

"I-I'm sorry..." she started to shake.

"Hey hey hey" I hugged her more "don't be sorry, your so strong ok? If I was you I wouldn't be here but you, your strong. I'm so proud of you" I rub her back.

"Thank you for everything... your amazing... I wouldn't be here without you..."

"Same here baba.." I mumbled.

"W-what..? She stopped hugging me and looked at me with uer hig brown eye's.

"Same here... I might haven't been through what you've been through but... I never got along with anyone and I never felt love... you made me feel love and made me feel happy, it's true what they say, it's love at first sight" I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you so much" she started to breathe funny.

"I love you too baba... why are you breathing funny..?"