Chapter 14: I Love You

*skip to Monday*

Jade P.O.V

I have another bad dream and I jumped up.

"Perrie!!" I started to pant and looked around to see Perrie wasn't there, I looked up and seenLeigh-Anne sitting by me and rubbing me back.

"It's ok Jade, calm down hun"

"I-I had a dream a-about P-P-" Leigh-Anne interrupted me.

"Perrie? I know... come on, let's get dressed for school" she got up and pulls me up.

"O-ok..." I gwt dressed and I sigh, me and Perrie haven't talked since she kicked me out... I just need her... tears started to stream down my eye's.

"Hey come on Jade, it's all going to be ok" Leigh-Anne hugged me and I dug my head into her chest.

"W-what if it's not going to be ok?" I tried my best not to cry but I failed...

"It will be, I known Perrie for years now and I know that she loves you with all her heart... it's just that her anger... she can turn evil.... she is also hurt you know"

"I-its my fault..."

"No it's not, come on lets get into my mums car, she's driving us to the school" she stopped hugging me and looked at me.

"O-ok" I sniffled, I was so scared but also excited to see Perrie. We got into Leigh-Anne's mums car and we drove to school.

*skip car ride*

We got in the school and I hugged Leigh-Anne.

"Good luck hun" she smiled "w everything will be fine"

"I hope so... bye Leigh"

"Bye hun" we both walked separate ways and I went into my form room and seen Perrie wasn't there... where was she? I sat in my seat wondering where Perrie was, I heard the door open.

"Sorry I'm la-" Perrie looked at me with evil but yet pain in her eye's "can I sit at the front miss?" She crossed her arms.

"Uhh sure, as long as you behave"

"I will don't worry" she faked smiled and looked at me again and her smile just went she sat down waiting for the class to begin. We have P.S.E (which means you got to stay with your form class for the hour every Monday)

"Jade!!" Jesy whispered and I looked at her trying not to cry.

"Y-yes.."

"You ok love?"

"Yea.." I looked at the table trying my best not to cry... I knew Perrie hated me.

"Perrie, can you give everyone their books please?"

"Sure miss" the books were behind me, she got everyone's books and was having a little chat to people but when it came to me... she just threw the book on the table and walked off, miss did the reg and said my name.

"Jade Thirlwall?"

"H-h-here miss..." I sniffled.

"You ok miss Thirlwall?" She looks up.

"Y-yea..." I looked up with tears in my eye's and I could see miss look at me and Perrie looking at me, she just froze while holding a book in her hand.

"You sure?"

"Yea..." I sniffled "I need to go... be right back miss..." I run out crying to the girls toilet.

Perrie P.O.V

When I seen Jade trying not to cry it broke me, I just froze. When I seen her run I imminently dropped the books and ran after her.