Chapter 20: Chill Out Day

Jade P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the night and say Perrie's name because I had another stupid fucking dream!!! But I'm getting more scared each day.... it's making me go insane but I somehow hide it... well.... I can hide it a little bit...

"Perrie!!" I gasp and look around and see Perrie still sleeping "phew thank god"

I get up without waking Perrie and walk to the bathroom, I turn the light on and close the bathroom door "I need a drink" I look by the sink and see a glass, I grab it and turn the cold water on. At first I rinse it a few times but then I turned the tap off and I drink the cold water. I suddenly seen Perrie come in.

"What are doing awake at this time?" She folds her arms.

"I just needed water, relax" I turn around and sip out of the glass.

"Oh ok then" she slighty smiles but then it fades.

"What's wrong Pez?" I put the water next to the sink and look at her with concern.

"I-its just that... did you have a nightmare again..?"

"Y-yea but don't worry" I slightly smiled.

"I always worry!!! I will never ever stop worring about you!!" She walks over to me and hugs.

"I will always worry about you too..." I hug her tighter.

"Whenever you have a bad dream and I somehow still asleep, just wake me up ok? I will always give you cuddles at the middle of the nights, you won't be disturbing my sleep ok? I will always be here for you no matter what ok?"

"Ok.." I look at her.

"Come on, we need to sleep"

"Why? We haven't got school!!" I smile up at Perrie.

"I know but school or no school we need to sleep"

"But I want a kiss"

"Here" she kisses me, a few minutes later breathing became an issue so we both broke the kiss.

"Best. Goodnight. Kiss. Ever" I pant out.

"I. Know" she smiles and grabs my hand.

"Ok, ok" I giggle and we both walk out of the bathroom, we both get into bed and cuddle into each other.

"Night Pez" I smiled and kissed her.

"It's morning" she giggled.

"Well whenever I sleep and see daylight I say night, I don't care if it's 3 in the morning, when I sleep I call it night time" I giggle and cuddle into her, I then fell asleep in Perrie's arms.

"You can run Jade, but you can't hide" I heard Sam's voice and he laughed.

I gasped for air and woke up to see daylight, wow already? I just now fell asleep!! I can't complain though.

"Fuck my life sometimes" I whisper to myself, I try and get out of Perrie's arms without waking her up, as soon as I get out of the bed I walk downstairs to see Alex and Debbie.

"Oh hey Jade!!" Debbie said with a smile.

"Hey Deb, Hey Alex, how aren't you in work?" I sit opposite him.

"Oh my boss said I can go in a little later today" he smiles and drinks his coffee.

"Want some food love?" Debbie looked at me.

"No I'm fine, thanks Deb" I smile.

"Oh ok hun, if you need anything just ask ok?"

"Ok thanks so much" I keep on smiling.