Last chapter

Perrie pov

Well, it's been a few years now and well... things have changed. Jade has had a beautiful baby boy called Aiden. He is 3 now and the most adorable little boy in the world. Jade is a happier person and an amazing mother in general. And me? Well, I've been loving spending time with Jade and Aiden, they are my family and always will be.

We have a house together and couldn't be happier on where we are. Jesy and Leigh are still in our lives as usual and they are amazing towards our son. Aiden sees them as aunties more than anything.

We have had a few bumps on the road and it was hard but it's worth it now, we have a good life and I always make sure my Jadey and Aiden are always happy and safe. They are my world, and I love them.

Jesy and Leigh are like family too and I love them to pieces, I remember meeting Jesy and Leigh like if it was yesterday. Everything has gone so fast, the drama, the happy times, everything has gone really fast honestly.

I guess we could say.... the new girl in school is now my whole world, my everything, my love of my life and I couldn't trade my love for her for anything, I love her until death does us part.

The end

———————————————————

Hey.... long time no see. I decided to end this here even though this was my favourite book to write but times have changed and I'm a busy guy now.

A lot in my life has changed and I'm sorry for not writing a proper ending but I hope this is ok, I hope you guys are doing well and safe at this time. Thank you for being a part of my story and reading along, it truly means the world that I have 30K reads and I couldn't be happier because I never expected to have even 1k to be honest.

Thank you for everything.

Jordyn xxx