2

Louis plane is landing on time which he can't complain. He gets to baggage to find his luggage, he doesn't have much just a weeks worth the moving van will be here by the end of the week. He gets in the waiting car that the school sent and is off to finish his college career in Cali. He won't lie about the fact that he's excited for the warm weather, beaches and girls in bikinis. His eyes are fixed on the incredible view in front of him. As he watches the scenery go by he wonders about making friends he's always a little nervous in these situations. He eyes the big campus in front of him, when the car stops the driver tells him to go into the main office and they will supply him with his room number and a key and will also sort out his classes and such. After sorting everything out he walked in the direction of the sports dorm, it is coed and being he's a cheerleader it will be perfect. He will be close to his squad and more guys, he wouldn't want to be classified as feminine. When he got to the second floor he noticed his door was ajar "oh great" he thought. He sneakily peeked through the door and just as he suspected someone presumably his roommate was making out with a girl, but being the sassy one that he is he just cleared his throat and watched them squirm. "Umm nice to meet you roomy?" He questioned between fits of giggles.
"Oh uh yeah sorry I'm Liam and this is Kate my girlfriend. I wasn't sure if I was meeting you today or tomorrow so um yeah." Liam was a little embarrassed, he wasn't one for pda.
"No problem, I'm Louis and don't worry I understand but I do have some unpacking to do."
"We were just saying goodbye anyway." Kate walked to Liam and kissed him on the lips while standing on her tip toes.
"Nice to meet you Louis, see you around." She said as she turned on her heels with a small wave.
"So are you the new star for the cheer squad?"
"That's me I guess."
"Maybe if your not too busy later we could go around and meet some of my friends they'll like you."
"Yeah sure that'd be great I'm just gonna have a shower and a nap first if that's ok?"
"Yeah I have a bit of studying to do anyway, I'll text the guys and have them meet us at the Starbucks around six?"
"Yeah sounds good."
Louis went off to shower already happy with his roommate, he's gonna introduce him to his friends and maybe be welcomed into the group. That is what he needs friends who hopefully don't mind he's a cheerleader. He noticed how buff Liam is so he must be into football. He stepped out of his baggy sweats and carefully pulled his soft lacy panties down and wrapped them in his pants so he could sneak them out. He knows it's risky to even wear them but he can't help it they just too comfortable and he couldn't be bothered on a long plane ride in anything else. After taking his time in the shower enjoying the warm water he decided it's time for his nap. He wrapped a towel around his waist, walked to the closet to grab his clothes. He decided he would just wear sweats until it was time to go. He hopped in bed and fell asleep pretty quickly. He woke to his alarm blaring to see he hit snooze too many times, it's 5:30. "Oh shit!" He rubbed his eyes with his fists and with a quick stretch managed to get out of bed. It was a hard test considering it was a lovely nap and he was jet lagged. He did not want to miss out on meeting new friends of course though so he changed into tight black skinny jeans, plain whit v neck and his black vans. After finally getting his hair to cooperate into a messy side fringe he texted Liam to say he was on his way.