14

Louis
I felt truly bad for hurting Harry that way, it really wasn't my intention. I felt better after apologizing but something was nagging at me, what exactly was he confused about? Is he questioning his sexuality? If that's true maybe he does actually find me attractive, that's not such a bad thing I guess. I have nothing against homosexuals at all, that is their life and it's not my place to say how anyone should live it but I don't like being put in that category because of my choice of extra curricular activity.
We finished the game and Harry was being carried on the others shoulders off the field with everyone coming up to rub his legs. Weird. I caught up with Zayn and was told to touch his legs to see what the hype was all about. I turned to face Harry and grabbed onto his calf and slid my fingers up to feel they were silky smooth, that coupled with the short skirt was shockingly hot? I pulled back quickly catching Harry's gaze noticing the blush coating his cheeks. I blushed as well and walked ahead to the locker rooms listening to the cat calls from the others behind me.
While in the locker room I could tell that Harry had had enough of being felt up by the football team and I was beginning to get angry that no one else had noticed. I walked up and stood in front of him and decided to make a big move to thwart everyone's attention.
"Alright get back you pervs he's mine for the rest of the night." I shouted and winked to imply where the night was going, as a joke of course. I turned to Harry and pressed my lips to his ear.
"Just go with it sweet cheeks." My hot breath fanning over his face with my lips grazing the shell of his ear. When I backed up and looked at his face he was flushed with dark lusting eyes when he nervously looked down. The worst part of it all was the fact that I want to see that face more. I noticed in my daze as I couldn't look away that he was a very beautiful person. I don't know what's going on in my head, I think maybe I'm a little confused too and that scares the shit out of me. I walked away after finally stopping the awkward moment to change myself.
As I was heading back to my dorm Harry caught up with me.
"Hey Lou, would you mind if I hung out with you tonight? Niall's going out and I wanted someone to keep me company?"
"Well since I am your second choice I feel honored to hang with you." I said sarcastically while he looked down.
"Oh no no that's not.. Don't get this confused Louis you were not my second choice at all. Zayn's busy too so technically your my third choice." Harry said with a smirk, that little shit.
"Yeah yeah, sure lets get pizza and watch a movie or something."
"Ok that sounds good."
We got to my room and got comfortable after the pizza arrived and snuggled up on my bed getting a movie ready. About half way through I found myself Absent minded and softly caressing Harry's thigh. It was awkward to say the least,the only reason I noticed was because Harry was gasping and squirming under my touch.
"Lou?" I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to act like it wasn't a big deal.
"Oh sorry your just so smooth I can't help myself."
"Oh, okay." He swallowed thickly while I watched on. He tried to focus on the tv but I could tell how effected he was by me and it was nice. But I stopped, reminding myself that if he is confused I shouldn't lead him on in any way. We ended up falling asleep cuddling of course, very innocently. I woke to a very warm body wrapped around me and I must admit it is nice feeling protected like that. No girl could ever do that, but again I'm straight end of story. When he woke up we goofed around a little playing video games until he decided to get ready for his next class.

It's been a long time I'm trying to make sure to update one of my stories at least every other day now.(I have way too many going on at once) but I have to go where the inspiration takes me at the time. Please check out my other stories and vote and comments are appreciated. Thanks to anyone who is reading this!