12

Harry
So now it's Harry's turn to feel Akward and avoid Louis, he probably just scared Louis even more and he's pissed at himself. He doesn't even know if he truly has feelings for Louis or if he found he really likes boys in girls underwear or hell maybe just the fact that it's considered taboo. I mean it was a sudden feeling and on top of all those possibilities he did just break up with his girlfriend so there is the rebound aspect of this too.
"Ugh! I'm so confused." He says to his computer screen staring at his sisters beautiful face. He told her everything and this was no exception.
"Ok little bro I think no matter what you decide your feeling, you need to take this slow for Louis sake. I mean even if he was in to you you have to be sure about your feelings before you have any major love confessions."
"Yeah, your right. Don't worry I'll think it through for sure."
"Good take a little time away from him if you need to just be sure!"
"K well I need to go to lunch so I'll talk to you later."
"All right call me again I miss you we need to talk more. Love you, bye!"
"Love you too!"
After hanging up his skype he crawled into his bed he wasn't really gonna get lunch probably never again now. He cuddled himself into his pillow and let sleep take over, always the best option for avoiding certain subjects. He wakes two hours later to Niall shaking him, wondering where he was as they were supposed to meet for lunch.
"Oh shit Niall I fell asleep and forgot all about it, sorry."
"It's alright just worried was all."
"Oh well again I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you don't worry about me k? I'll be ok I always am."
"Yeah ok I just don't want you getting depressed over the girlfriend thing, and hey what you did for Louis was great. You could be a doctor with how calm you were."
"Ha well my sister use to get those all the time so yeah I just new what to do I guess. And um no my grades are not quite Doctor worthy." Harry smiles. They decided to watch movies and get some studying done for Monday.
When Monday rolls around the campus starts to buzz for homecoming week, everybody gets into it and it's fun. Today is the football cheer swap game so right after classes they have to go to the locker rooms to get out outfits. Classes drag on today but don't they any day really? I've been trying to avoid Louis some but it's hard really even after everything going on in my head he is a good friend.
When I finally get to the locker room the coach has hung our cheer outfit on our lockers(basing it on our jersey size I suppose). I fit mine on, not telling anyone in advance as a joke I shaved my legs for this but I'm not gonna say anything and see when they notice. Louis comes in right about now and goes to put on his football uniform. And god damn that ass looks great in football pants. Well shit! So much for staying clear of him, he's on his way over.
"Nice legs." He says with a sly smirk. "Now that's hot."
"Okay I get it, don't. Just don't make fun please I'm sorry I said it ok? Fuck!" I kind of yelled the last part, just so embarrassed. I hurried out to the field wondering what I did to deserve that? I didn't make fun of him at all and his little secret is big but no,I am the bigger person as usual in this situation. I head over to the side lines with the rest of the team and we practice our silly cheer routines and joke around. I avoid looking in his direction as much as possible and wait for the game.

So I had a bit of writers block and it took forever to get this out sorry for anyone who is reading hopefully I'm over that now and will get into the groove again soon.