18

When the boys got back I was still on the floor, I think I cried myself to sleep.
"Harry? What the? Where's Lou?" Liam yelled angrily.
"He's gone." I whispered, it's all the strength I had at the moment. I didn't have time to explain further before Liam stormed out.
"Harry what's? Oh shit are you ok?" I looked up to Niall and cried more tears, I thought I had dried up. He held me in his arms and stroked my head.
"Niall I'm such a fucking baby, I can't do this. What the hell is wrong with me?" I cried on his shoulder with Zayn looking on, confused but concerned.
"Where's Louis? Did he hurt you?" I saw Zayn perk up at this ready to attack so I quickly answered.
"No, no I did it my self I made him leave. I can't handle being in the same room, I can't handle when he calls me friend." Niall rubbed my back more as Zayn stood in the doorway with his arms crossed ready to kill.
"Look Harry, I don't know what that son of a bitch did to you, but you are my friend first and I will kick his ass." Niall looked at me scared as to what we were gonna say.
"Stand down Zayn, your like a rabid animal." Niall joked.
"Do you care to explain?" Niall asked gently.
"Ok." We get up and Niall helps me to my bed.
"I just feel so stupid, I don't know why I can't function like a normal adult?" I say finally with my tears finally stopping.
"Harry I think you are maybe, quite possibly in love my friend." Niall said like he knows everything.
"Ok, with who?" Zayn asks smirking, changing into a soft smile when I finally say, "Louis."
"Wow you two would be so cute together." He says dreamily.
"I know right? I can picture it now..." Niall says chuckling.
"Stop guys, first of all wouldn't it be a little early for love? And second, he has said many times that he is in fact straight. I don't think he would ever return my feelings anyway. I just got so frustrated, I told him to leave because he started to call me a friend and I needed to cry my eyes out like a baby. I think I hurt him, but I can't help it. I'm just going through some stuff and yeah." Now it's Zayn's turn to hug me as I sit and dwell on my new state of sadness.
"Eat your food and then we'll watch a movie just the three of us." Niall said trying to sound cheerful.
"Ok, thanks guys. I am truly sorry about all the trouble I have caused." They both chimed in with 'it's ok.' We did just that, but I felt bad that the others weren't here. There was no way I'd be able to handle him though, at least not today. I seem to be a bit more emotional than normal today.