1

A/N: I'm doing some editing, no major changes but want to fix some things. Hopefully I will finish this within the next week or two.

Harry styles is a sophomore at UCLA in California. He is also the captain of the football team. As head of the Bruins he is admired for his abilities on the team and of course his a beauty. He is wanted by everyone, girls and boys, he even has a professor that's a little too into him but he's old and that's just gross. His hair is starting to grow out of it's really curly stage and moving into a longer more wavy style. His eyes, his eyes are like emeralds shining in the mid day sun, captivating and even color changing at times. He has these deep crescent dimples when he smiles fully, that can melt anyone into a puddle on the ground. His body is a work of art, he has broad shoulders, long legs a cute little ass and thighs to die for. He has a few tattoos, two birds on his chest just below the collar bone. When people ask what it means he always says they represent him and his future soulmate and he knows it's definitely not his current girlfriend lacy. Lacy is captain of the cheerleading squad, she's a bright girl and very pretty with long blond hair and blue eyes, but Harry just doesn't feel much of a connection there. He's not really leading her on, she understands and they are mostly a comfort to the other when needed. They are friends more than anything, they study together, go on dates and just hang out. Harry has told her before that he isn't in love with her so he would not sleep with her. Yeah it sounds crazy that an all American college football star doesn't sleep around but it takes a lot for Harry to trust. He's been in love before and yes they slept together but his heart was broken therefore he doesn't give it away that easy. Lacy has tried to gain his trust and love to no avail and sometimes it breaks her heart but she wants a boyfriend and for some reason she doesn't let go to find someone willing to give her their all. Which is kinda sad on both their parts but what do you do? Neither is really willing to break the others heart just yet.

Louis is a cheerleader from NYU who transferred to UCLA for of course schooling but also he was offered a full on scholarship for his remaining years in school there, for his amazing abilities on the field. He was highly sought after when he one a championship in the national cheer competition. He is a little shorter than average, but not by much. He has eyes that are like little blue oceans and a cute sandy brown fringe that goes which ever way he feels for that day. He has a beautiful smile that lights up anybody's day, he gets little crinkles by his eyes whenever he does. He is a confident person with a very sassy personality at times. Louis always been loved where ever he is because of it. He's a little nervous about his switching of schools but who doesn't get jitters when they leave something comfortable for the unknown. He's not a slutty person he likes girls a lot but doesn't sleep around, it's hard for him because of his one little fetish. Louis would never admit to anyone what it is for fear of rejection, but he really loves wearing women's panties. He keeps boxers also for when he may be seen in the locker room or something but any other time he wears panties. 

Zayn is Harry's good friend also on the team. He is what many refer to as a god. He is beautiful with olive skin and tattoos. He changes hair color frequently but with Pakistani providing his dominant genes his hair is naturally black and his eyes the color of coffee. He is quite reserved compared to the rest of Harry's friends but as deep as they get. Niall is also on the team, he has died blonde hair and blue eyes that draw you in. His face has a cute boyish charm that really reflects his personality. He is pretty pale to Cali standards but gets along fine in the sun. He's sweet and kind, and deserves more attention than he gets. He is a dear friend who would do anything for you.
Liam also Harry's good friend an teammate has the face of a puppy with a heart of gold. His toned muscular chest really gets the girls crazy. He is smart and caring, only sometimes he's a little conceited. He currently has a girlfriend of two years named Kate. They are the picture perfect happy couple.