11

Louis
The morning light is creeping in through the small cracks of the window shade as Louis opens his eyes then slamming them back shut. Trying to wiggle out of his blankets he feels rather restricted, he opens his eyes to see the blanket tightly wrapped around himself. His mind is foggy and his head hurts. He wonders if he got that drunk last night but doesn't really remember the party. As he starts to fight his way out of his cocoon he notices a mop of curls next to him, he jumps a little startled by his presence.
"Ha-Harry? Harry wake up." He whisper yelled looking to see if Liam was in his bed. He wasn't.
"HARRY!" He shouted a little louder. He wasn't sure if he should panic about him being here or be great full.
"Wha- oh hey Lou how are you feeling?"
"Um fine. What happened? Did I drink that much? I don't even remember going to the party."
"You didn't." Louis looked confused his brows furrowed and a frown on his face.
"What? Why?"
"At the cafe, you had a panic attack." Harry told him as gently as possible. Louis gasped bringing his hand up to his mouth staring ahead in shock. It was in that moment that he looked around at everything. Taking in the way he was tightly wrapped, the water and used washcloth, he twisted his fingers in his sweatpants and realized that Harry had indeed taken care of him and he was relieved.
"Th-thank you." He stuttered out.
"No problem Lou I just want to see you safe." Harry said while smiling warmly at him.
"The other boys were pretty scared but I've had some experience with that sort of thing so I decided to help rather than panic."
"Well thanks but why did you stay? Not that I don't appreciate it but.." He trailed off awaiting a response.
"Well I remembered that when my sister had them she would sometimes not remember anything when she woke up and I didn't want that to happen to you."
"Yeah, I'm glad you did."
"Me too, so do you know what caused it?"
"Uh.." He trailed off not really sure if he should be honest or not, I mean really he probably knows anyway he's just being polite.
"I was scared, scared of what you saw and what you thought. Scared of what you were gonna do to embarrass me..."
"Lou, your my friend and I'm pretty sure I've told you already that I feel like I've known you forever. I would never do that to any friend especially you." At this point Louis can feel the wet stinging tears in the corner of his eyes. He could not really get any sound out so he choked out a "thank you."
"I don't know what to say Harry I can't thank you enough for keeping this between us."
"No problem, you want to talk about it? I mean if it's ok."
"It really isn't that spectacular of a story, I was at a party at my high school and got dared to wear woman's panties for twenty four hours . At first it was awful, but by the time my time was up I decided they were comfy."
"Oh wow that's cool that your brave enough to do that..." And that thought was abruptly interrupted with a roar of laughter from Louis.
"Ok ok sorry but that is anything but brave, did you forget you missed a party and helped me through a panic attack because of them?" At this point they are still lying in bed Louis still like a burrito while Harry is on one elbow facing Louis his other hand resting comfortably on Louis stomach. Neither of them were even bothered by it until Harry couldn't control his mouth any longer. You see even since last night he's been fighting and winning most of the time with his new feelings for Louis. He really doesn't know if it's temporary and why ruin a friendship with your straight friend if you don't have to.
"Well your at least exploring that side of you and I think it's really brave and really hot!"
"Um?" Louis questioned, the only thing that would form from his mushy brain at the moment. For Harry, eyes wide face shocked he didn't really say that did he?
AKWARD, AKWARD,AK-WARD!
"Um got to go Lou, glad your uh feeling better. Bye , see ya, k um well uh I'll talk to you later k um bye!" And he left.
"Oh my god did he just?" His mind coming up with reasons why Harry would have said that.
"Wow, I must have heard wrong, shit!" He unwrapped himself from his blanket cocoon admiring the good job that Harry did in that situation glad he new what to do so he didn't have to have an unnecessary visit to the er.