7

Harry
I wake up early for class, shower and dress in my black jeans and a white t-shirt with my brown boots. I quickly grab some toast and head out. I text Louis after my last class and we decide to meet at the Starbucks.
When I get there the wonderful smell of coffee invades my senses so I decide I need a latte. I ordered and waited for my drink when Louis walked in. He is wearing tight jeans and a Rolling Stones shirt with black vans. He walks up and nods a hello then goes to the counter and orders but when he goes for his wallet I slip my card to the barista before he could argue.
"Hey I could have gotten that!"
"I know but your going with me and I'm showing my appreciation." I smile dimples showing.
"Really Harry I don't need to be repaid I'm honestly just happy you guys accepted me and actually call me a friend." Louis says with a crack evident in his voice. We start walking back to the dorms talking the whole way, I sometimes feel I've known him forever.
"So what was it like at NYU? Did you have a lot of friends?"
"Not really I had a lot of acquaintances but not a lot of good friends but like I said I got the 'your gay' treatment a lot so I refused to be friends with anyone who was, and trust me I still feel shitty about it. I could be such a dick at times. I had a good time though don't get me wrong I just didn't have really any best friends because I didn't get attached too much." Louis says with a simple shrug. After a long pause I speak nervously.
"So tell me do you really not think I'm weird for not sleeping with her?"
"Um no I don't! It kind of surprises me though I mean you are the captain of the football team and could have anyone you want and you look like a sex God.. Um did I just say that?"
Between fits of laughter I finally gain my breath enough to speak.
"Well thank you, but.."
"Don't say it!"
"Say what?"
"That that sounded gay, because I know it did."
He smiled.
"It's ok because your great, and I'd like you gay or straight." I joke with a wink.
"Oh Styles your priceless."
After a comfortable silence for a few minutes Louis asks me,
"So are you like a virgin or something? I mean that's personal and I should not have asked that sorry."
"That's ok and I'm not I have before I thought I was in love and we did and it ended not long after and I decided that I need to be sure. I'm not saying I'm gonna wait till I'm married just with someone I love. Lame huh?"
"Not at all you are a good person and that's admirable."
"What about you, virgin?"
" No, I'm not a whore but I have,usually thinking we are in love or at least a lot of like and it never turns out."
"Wow this conversation got personal huh? It's ok though, just don't tell the others I've known them longer and haven't really talked about this stuff with them." I shrugged as he hummed and nodded in response.
" your secret is safe with me." Louis said smiling.
"Well it's now or never, I don't know why I'm nervous. I've never been the dumper, it's usually the other way around."
"Really? I thought you would be the heartbreaker!"
"Ha, no this is kind of embarrassing but I've only had two relationships so technically my first one dumped me and now it's my turn and I'm not nervous like regretting it but like I don't like making people feel bad. I guess I'm kind of a softy that way."
"It's actually really sweet." Louis said smiling slightly and rubbing my arm. He's a great friend I think as we walk into the dorms. We got to the door and I sighed and hesitated and that little twat knocked on the door and shrugged his shoulder smiling like a sneaky little fuck.
"What the fu..." The door opened and lacy stood there looking guilty.
"Hi Harry." She said quietly.
"I just came to get my stuff." I said with a lot less confidence than I thought I had.
"I'm really sorry Harry, it's just we weren't having sex and I have needs."
At this point Louis interrupted.
"That is the lamest thing I've ever heard! How dare you use the fact that he respected you and your relationship as an excuse for cheating!" He said getting angrier by the minute.
"It's ok Lou I'm almost done here." I say glaring at lacy.
"You stay out of it Louis, this is between me and Harry!"
"Actually lacy I choose Lou, I can't even say the things I want to right now to you because I would never say it to a lady!"
Lacy huffed and Louis smirked it was cute. Wait..
"I'm ready Lou, see ya lacy."
We walked out together and I turned to him and said, "she is a bitch but I couldn't bring myself to say it to her face." I giggled.
"Oh My God !" Louis said between laughs.
We made it to my dorm to drop off my stuff.
"You want to stay and watch a movie or something?"
"Sure just one though I have to study."
We watched paranormal activity and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of giggling, when my eyes finally focused I saw Niall standing over me with his phone out recording.
"What the fuck Niall?"
"You guys are just so cute." He laughed.
I looked down to see Louis with his arm over my stomach snoring lightly. I smiled and reached to wake him.
"Louis... Louis...Louis wake up!" I shouted.
"wha.. Oh shit!" He jumped up flustered.
"Shit! I didn't study, I got to go." He left and I felt cold.
That was weird I thought. I wouldn't admit that but I actually enjoyed waking up like that.