Chapter twenty

Harry Styles
These last two days have been torture waiting for Vivian to arrive. I don't think management knew that Vivian was coming with Bell because they didn't seem happy about it. But I was. I can't fucking wait to see her.
Liam, Niall and I await for Vivian and Bella to arrive at the airport.

I couldn't help but pace the room waiting for them.
Finally people started coming out of the gate once they opened and I wait patiently for Vivian and Bell to come in sight.

Vivian came out first followed by Bell. She had on these light washed denim I bought her a while back and a black loose sweater and white shoes. Her hair cascaded down her back and framed her face.
Her eyes meet mine and her rosy lips curled into a beautiful smile.
"Harry!" She called and picked up her pace. I snaked my arms around her torso and held her very tightly.
"Vivian it's so great to see you." I whispered into her hair engulfed in her familiar smell. After letting her go Liam raced to her and picked her up and twirled her around.

I couldn't make out what he was saying but it didn't matter it bothered me regardless.
Bell wouldn't let go of Niall's arm. He slung her bag over his other shoulder and their fingers intertwined.
Liam was walking with Vivian as I trailed behind her. I grabbed her bags from her shoulder before Liam had a chance too.

"Ah such a gentleman. " Vivian commented and placed a hand on my back.
"What kind of friend would I be if I let you carry this thing by yourself. "

"I can't wait to take around Canada! So many cool things to do here!" Liam exclaimed and started talking about all the places he wanted to take her.
"First let me adjust to the time difference. It is too early I could use a nap." Vivian explained before yawning.
Back in LA it's about 6 in the morning but Canada is 3 hours ahead. And knowing Vivian she was probably up at 4 in the morning making sure everything was packed and squared away before leaving.

"This is the first time you left LA isn't?" I ask before we stepped out of the airport where I know paparazzi and fans where waiting for us.
Vivian nodded her head and stopped before stepping into the chaos.

Everyone was screaming at us. The paparazzi where asking if we where back together.
Vivian kept her head down but I could see her hands where shaking. I wanted to badly to reach out and grab her hand. But I resisted the urge. Instead I made a path for her to the car.
"Please no shoving guys. " I politely say to some paparazzi who where getting a little too close to Viv for my liking. After piling into the car she started to relax more.
"I don't think I will ever get use to that. " Vivian admits pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"None of us have either. " liam added and we agreed in unison.

It didn't take long for us to drop Vivian and Bells things off at the hotel we where staying at. Vivian's room was right next to mine. It was a joining room of course. She refused to having me pay for her room but I insisted of course.

"Did you really need the whole top floor? " Vivian asked after putting her bag down looking around the room. She looked happy but she will soon hate hotel room and miss home soon.

"Of course I did. The crew usually stays in the tour bus and I hate when they don't have an actual bed to sleep in. " I admitted before Paul comes in to take us the all blacked out car to take us back to arena.

The drive to the arena is quick. We where greeted at the gates by more security guards and they ushered us inside.

"This place is massive!" Vivian noted taking in the size of our stage. I helped her on stage so she could get a better look.
"I can't even imagine dancing on a stage this size. Do you ever get nervous?" She asked pacing around the stage.

"I do right before I go on. But then I hear the cheering and then I get excited knowing I get to see all the fans. " I spoke truthfully. The fans are so important to us they help me live out my dream I could never do anything without them.