Chapter two

Vivian Rose

  I decide to go take a long shower in hopes I will stop thinking about all the events that happened today. I let the hot water run over my sore body. It automatically relaxes me, I begin to wash my  hair and my body. Harry styles saw me looking like a complete mess, well that's a perfect way to meet someone. 

 I jump out of the shower and wrap the towel tightly around my slim frame, I walk into my closet and change into a pair of black loose fitted sweats and a blue crop top. I decide to let my hair air dry instead of blow drying it. I wish I could call a friend and tell them about what happened today. But I've only been here in LA for 6 months and I haven't made any friends yet. I decide to head to to studio early. I'm a professional dancer for Happy Feet Dance Academy. One of the best dance companies they have in LA. We usually do routines for concerts they have here or sometimes award shows. 

 I remember when I audition for this company, there was maybe three-hundred dancers there and they only picked 60 people to join the company. My parents never really liked my passion for dance. They wanted me to go to college and be a doctor. I only did one semester of classes before I refused to go back. I mean yeah, college is okay. But I knew from the moment i was very little that I needed to follow my passions. I remember I had to lie to them and tell them I was going on a road trip to go check out a college in LA that I was thinking about going too. They didn't even question it at all. The auditions where beyond difficult but I was determined to keep going. I had to wait a month before i heard anything back from them. They really liked my ambitiousness and asked me to join them.

 Of course it wasn't a question. I had to go, I tried talking to my parents about it but they refused listen to me. So one night I just left and got the house I'm in now. I haven't talked to them since then. But I need to do whats best for me and although its hard to be alone, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

  I grab my keys from off my kitchen table and walk out to my little white Honda Civic. I got this car on my 16 birthday and I've had it for 4 years now. I start up my car and the engine comes to life. I pull out of the drive way and head toward the studio.

 The studio was basically at the heart of LA where almost everything is. All those expensive stores and those fancy restaurants. I pull up into parking lot of the studio and park my car and head inside. The building looked small on the outside but as soon as you walk inside it huge. The walls where painted a shiny bring silver color and the floors where a dark hard wood color. They had a nice seating area around the entrance with the front desk in the middle. There was two hallways one one each side that had studios in there. One side was for taking classes and the other was for rehearsals. 

I walk inside and say hello to Pam. She runs the front desk and makes appointments for everyone and tells us the events they have been selected to preform for. 

   I walk into an empty studio and place my bag in the back of the room and I stroll over the stereo the  and plug in my phone play some music. the large room was filled with the lovely soothing voice of Ellie Goulding. 

 I start to do my warm up and stretch my body. the door swings open and I turn to see who it was.

  Isabella Alvino peaked her head around. Her long, light brown hair was pinned back into a tight pony tell. Isabella happens to be one of the top dancers here. Me and her are the top two dancers in the company so its almost natural that we aren't really fond of each other.

  Her gray-blue gaze meeting mine "I didn't know you where in here." She mumbles and her gaze falls to her feet. "Uh, its fine. I know our rehearsal doesn't start for another 20 minutes but I got here early." I said politely as i continue stretching and try to ignore her stares. I hear her sigh and walk back outside.