Chapter eight

Vivian

A soft snoring brings me out of my slumber and I feel a heaviness on my stomach. I slowly glance down seeing a sleeping harry laying on my stomach with one arm wrapped me and the other is out stretched and hanging off the edge of the bed. He looks so peaceful I don't want to wake him.

I faintly remember him asking to sleep in here with me. Normally in my right mind I would have just switched him and gave him the bed but I was just too tired to move. The early morning light pours into my room and illuminated the dim room. From this angle Harry looks absolutely flawless. His skin is shinning from the way the light is hitting him and I slowly trace the tattoo on his arm.

"Hmm" Harry mumbles but doesn't wake up. I can't hide this stupid grin on my face. Seeing how that hasn't woken him up I start running my finger tips up and down his arms, my finger tips just barely touching his skin. He jerks his hand back and tucks it under my back.

I giggle quietly and start playing with his hair "Harry, oh Harry." I whisper softly "Harry, You're kind of heavy." I whine hoping he'll wake up.

"Are you calling me fat?" his raspy voice sending chills up my body.

"No I'm calling you heavy, when did I become your pillow? I did not sign up for this." I tease. Harry chuckles, I could feel the vibration on my stomach. 

"Well has of now you are my official pillow. So you have to live with it." Harry confirmed and I just roll my eyes at him. "You are really comfortable though, but you where laying on me most of the night. In case you where wondering." He adds I can see a smirk playing across his rosy lips.

My cheeks turn a light pink, "Well I'm sure your use to that by now right?" I throw back, catching him off guard. 

"Well only sometimes, most of the time I leave before they fall asleep." He replies with that smirk still on his face. 

My mind starts racing at his comment, I already know what he's talking about and I don't want to feel like I did yesterday. I try my best to brush it off but it still bothers me. 

"Well, you can get off me now, I really need to use the bathroom." I whine as I kick my legs a little causing Harry to unwrap himself from me. I glance back at him and hes laying in the middle of my bed with his arms over his head and his feet crossed, obviously trying to make a point about something. 

I enter the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I take off whats left of last nights make up and put my hair in a loose ponytail and walk back out.

I didn't have the actually use the bathroom I just didn't want to talk about Harry and his many nights in being in some else's bed. 

I climb back into bed and lay next to Harry and rest my head on his chest. He brings one of his arms down and places it lightly on my back. 

"Do friends cuddle like this?" I questioned. Enjoying Harry's comforting scent, Cologne and mint. 

Harry shrugs his shoulders "Well, we do." he says simply, his finger tips tracing my arm lightly leaving goose bumps in their wake.

We lay in complete silence for a while, just soaking up every moment we have with each other. 

Harry growling stomach startles me, I slowly left my head to gaze at him, his eyes where closed and his breathing was slow but steady. "You're hungry aren't you?" I question, the light hitting him from this angle makes him look almost heavenly.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to cook, Ill go and get some food for us." Harry offers while shifting his head to look down at me. 

"Why you don't like my cooking?" I tease while making a frowning face at him. 

"No, no I do. But today its my treat." he defends, and untangles himself from me. 

After he stands to his feet he turns to look at me "Do you want starbucks?" he questioned. 

I smile at him, "Sure, I like their caramel frapps." I reply while also getting off the bed. 

*** 

20 minutes later I hear a knock on my door, I walk quickly to the door to answer it "Well that was fast." I reply but my smile dropped immediately when I saw who it was.

"So this has where you've been hiding?" His familiar dark voice said. Seeing him sent a shiver down my spine. 

"How did you even find me?" I questioned him, backing away from the door. 

My step father looking back at me, his tall frame towering over me, his dark eyes fixed on mine. 

"This is a nice place you've got here." He adds while stepping inside my house. I move as far away from him as I can. I have no idea how he found me, I thought i was far enough away from him. 

Hes one of the reasons why I had to leave. He's very abusive and selfish. Everything has to be his way and that's how it has to be all the time. I'm the only one in my family to disobey his orders. 

"Too bad I changed the title so its now this place is mine" A devious smile plays across his face. 

I look at this man, stunned "wh-what? How can you even do that? I used my credit card for the condo!" I shout at him making sure to emphasis 'my credit card'.

 Before I had a chance to react I saw him raise his hand and to strike me with it. I immediately brought my hand up to my cheek to soothe the burning sensation. My cheek was hot to the touch and I could already feel it starting to get swollen. My eyes filled with unwanted tears.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me! Just because you live by yourself doesn't mean shit!" He yelled, making the room echo with his loud and demanding voice.

"When I gave you that credit card when you where 17 I cosigned it under my name so that's how I changed it. Now I own this place" he hissed, a sadistic smile on his face.  he forcefully removed my hand from my face to admire the mark he left on me.

I slowly inched my way away from him, my back up against a wall.

"Just because you take this condo away from me doesn't mean I will come back to live with you! I'd rather be on the streets than ever come back there!" I threatened, trying to make my voice sound strong but it cracked at the end.

I saw him raise his hand to me again and I close my eyes knowing whats to come. But It didn't this time.

I open my eyes to see that Harry had grabbed my step fathers wrist stopping him from assaulting me again.

He pulled his wrist forcefully away "Who the hell are you?" He demanded, Harry standing unfazed by his action. 

"You better leave. I already called the cops on you." Harry hissed, you could hear the venom in his voice.  Harry glaring at him, his emerald eyes now are a piercing green.

My step father glaring at him then at me "You have until tomorrow to get your shit out of here before I sale this place." he threatened and paraded to the door and got in his car and left.

Harry quickly shuffled toward me, his green eyes softened "Are you okay?" he eyes filled with worry. 

I just latched my arms around his neck and hugged him so tightly. Harry got here at just the right time. "I'll be okay." I said softly, not being able to hold back my tears.

Harry remained quite and comforting me by rubbed my back as I started letting soft sobs escape between my lips.