Chapter five

Harry styles

"I can never get a break from those people!" I tugged at my hair while my other hand gripped the steering wheel. I look over to Vivian and her big beautiful brown eyes softened and I start to relax a bit. "I guess everyone wants a piece of Harry Styles." She teases as a smile lights up her face. A smile creeped up on my face "I guess they can't get enough," I said cockily causing Vivian to laugh "don't get a big head styles, it's already starting to get there" she teases while Examining my head. I couldn't help but laugh. Usually every girl I've meet just showers me with compliment. But Vivian is different.

I pulled into her drive way and turn off my car. "Did you want to come In for a bit?" She asked and I nod my head before we both get out of the car. She unlocked her door and turned on the lights to illuminate the room. The place is clean and I walk over to her black couch and sit down. She sits down next to me and turns on the tv. We end up watching tv for a while and I start to get tired "geez it's already 12?" Vivian can barely keep her eyes open "I know I'm so tired" she says before standing up "I'm going to go change really quick" she says before exiting for room.

Vivian Rose

I quickly change into something more comfortable. I decide on some sweats and a cut out tank top. I throw my hair into a messy bun and walk back out. I see Harry asleep on my couch. I didn't have the heart to wake him up he seemed so peaceful. I find myself smiling and this sleeping peaceful Harry. I quickly grab a blanket and cover him. And walk back to my room to and get climb into my bed as I slowly drift off to sleep.

***

In the morning I decide to make break fast. I go into my kitchen and start cooking. I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes with some bacon and scrambled eggs. I listen to Harry's soft snores as I pour the pancake batter into the pan. I actually liked cooking, it was very peaceful and its always just something to do. Harry starts to stir and I starting cooking the eggs. I place stacks of pancakes on two plates with the eggs on the side, as i finish the bacon I hear Harry mumbled something I couldn't quite catch. I bring both plates and set them down on my counter top. I also grab my mug and poured some hot water in it and put in my tea bag in, the water instantly turned black. "What smells so good?" Harry says, his voice still thick of sleep. I can't help thinking how attractive his sleepy voice is. I glance over at him. His shirt is all wrinkled and his hair is a mess. He lazily gets up and strolls over toward the table "It looks great, I'm glad I fell asleep on your couch." he teases.

"You're lucky I didn't wake you up and kick you out of my house!" I throw back as I take a seat down across from him. Harry looks hurt for a moment before recovering "Oh please, its because you don't have the heart just to throw me out in the cold like that!" he banters while huffing out his chest. "Really? It would only be cold for like two seconds till you got in your car, and please you actually look decent while you're sleeping." I confess, Its not much of a compliment but it made Harry smile, his dimples prominent. "Oh i only look decent? How do I usually look then?" he asked before shoving some pancakes in his mouth. "Eh," I say while making scrunching my nose up. Harry can't help but chuckle at my remark "You know most girl I meet usually feed my ego, unlike you who basically just called me ugly." he confesses before getting up and going to my fridge looking for something to drink, he garbed some orange juice out and walked back to the table. "Well I refuse to give you a big head! I said you where decent, not ugly, silly." I reply while a smile creeps on both of our faces. "That's basically calling me ugly." he stated while finished his plate. I roll my eyes at him and stand from the table grabbing both of our plates and putting them in the sink.

Harry Styles

I watched as she started washing the dishes. Her hair was up in a messy bun, she was wearing a cute cut off shirt that showed her perfect toned body and some spandex shorts that I'm starting to grow fond of.  The meal she cooked was delicious. its been so long since I've had any home cooked food. Her hair was bobbing around  as she scrubbed the dishes clean. "What are your plans for today?" I ask as I go to put the orange juice back in her fridge. She glanced over at me before she spoke "Well I don't have rehearsal today, so I might go shopping and go to the studio to choreograph." she states as she finishes the dishes. she turned to look at me. "What are you doing today mister popular?' she asked as she brings her hand up to brush away some loose hairs around her face. I stare blankly at her, "I think I have an interview today." I say calmly. "wait, what time is it?" I ask while feeling my pockets for  my phone. She picks up her phone of the counter "It's 8:13 right now. What time is your interview?" she asks. " Its at 9:00 but I have to be there by 8:45." I say as I fast walk to the couch to find my phone. After I locate it I see I have 6 missed calls, two from Niall and the others from management. I call management really fast and they tell me I just have to drive there because they are already on their way there. Vivian comes to stand next to me, " Do you have to go there now?" she asked, looking worried. " yeah I have to drive there." 

"What about your clothes? You can't go their wearing the clothes you wore yesterday." she says, her voice full of worry. 

 "I have some extra clothes in my car." I say as I head to the door and unlock  my car to retrieve a gym bag I keep in my car full of clothes. I return and pull out a black wrinkled bottom up and another pair of black jeans and a brown jacket. "Damn, Its all wrinkled." I say while I look at the other clothes I have in there. Vivian took the shirt from me and ran to get something. She comes back moments later with the towel in her hand and an she logged an ironing board with her and an iron in the other hand. She threw the towel at me. "Go take a shower and Ill iron this for you." She said as she set up the ironing table. I smile and her and quickly go find her bathroom. 

Vivian Rose

Harry comes out of the shower just as I finish ironing his pants. I toss them at him and start to iron his shirt. A shirtless Harry stands next to me watching me. "Thank you for helping me." He said softly I just nod my head. This shirtless Harry is making me slightly nervous. I finish his shirt and hand it to him. His hair is slightly damp but he runs his hand through it and styles it quickly. He grabs all of his belonging and I walk him to his car. "Well there's this party later tonight if you want to come with me?" Harry asked, I can hear a hint of nervousness behind his voice. "Sure I'd love to go." And with that he was off in his car. 

I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. After I get out i throw on a my favorite pair of blue jeans and my rolling stones jacket I bought recently with a white beanie and my white converse. I go and sit on my couch and put on my converses. I changed the channel to good morning America and I see the boys on TV. I decide to watch it for a little before I go.

"So guys, how many of you are single?" The interview asked, Niall and Harry raised their hands awkwardly. 

"Harry its been reported that you've been seen with a mysterious brunette, are you guys together?" the interview questioned, making Harry uncomfortable. A picture of Harry and I flashed on the screen from our little double date yesterday. Harry and I are walking out of the restaurant and his hand is on my back and my dark hair is covering my face. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I flashback to yesterday. "Shes a close friend of mine." Harry replied with an awkward laugh. The interview starts asking the other boys questions and i decide I should go shopping now.

I get in my car and go to my favorite store to find a dress to wear tonight. I skim through the racks trying to find something to catch my attention. I found a beautiful red lace dress. The top half had an off white color underneath and red lace around it. It was had a sweetheart neckline and the lower half was just plan red. It was beautiful, I knew That's the dress I should get. So I got to try it on and it looked good on me. It hung in all the right places and hugged my curves nicely. I grabbed a pair of off white close toed heels to go with it and some a gold necklace that went with the dress perfectly. 

By the time I got home I had to get ready, Harry said he'd be here to pick me up at 8:00 and its already 6:30. I start to curl my hair in perfect curls. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, I also put on brown eye shadow and some red lipstick on. I put on my shoes when I hear a knock at my door.