Chapter fifteen

Vivian Rose

Gathering up all the courage I could muster, I walk into Liams room who's laying on his back watching TV. I crawl onto the bed next to him, taking a second before responding "I was planning on telling you, but it just happened. And me and Harry aren't anything right now. Liam, you're very important to me and I would be so upset if you hated me for this." I confess, trying to keep my cool but my voice betrays me.

Liam looked at me his hard features softened. "I don't support it, and I don't want to see you get hurt, Viv. But I won't ask you to change your mind." Liam breaths out placing a hand behind his head and the other over his stomach bring his attention back to the television.

E! new comes on and Liam decided to leave it on, he says he likes watching these gossip shows. 

"Who's the mysterious girls with One Direction? One brunette and a blonde! One rumored to be Niall's girlfriend? Can you guess who it is? Find out on tomorrow's show!" the host said, behind her was a picture of me and Harry when we where out to dinner and the other was of Niall and Bella when they went to the park the other day. 

I can't contain my laughter, Liam looks at me, "I've never actually seen my picture on any TV show or magazine cover." I say causing him to smile.

"But your a dancer you get seen a lot right?" He questioned, jumping right back in like he normally would.

"Well yeah, but no one really pays attention, they see you as just a background person. The only people who really are excited to see me are other fellow dancer that know the company or have seen my other work or have been following my YouTube videos. Nothing like you guys! You guys always get mobbed. I've never really experienced that." I reply truthfully.

"Viv?" I hear from the hallway as Harry walks into Liams room seeing us both watching TV. I smile at him and he comes and sits on the edge of the bed. 

"You've phones been going off nonstop." He replied handing me my white Iphone. I sit up taking it from him.

I see that my manager called me four times, and my heart start racing. I'm quick to my feet dialing my manager number and he answers in the first ring.

"Vivian! Finally, I've been trying to get a hold of you." Simon breaths.

"I know I'm sorry! I wasn't by my phone. It must be important then!" I answer still feeling a bit nervous. 

"Yeah I have a lot things booked for you! Today you are co-hosting E! news, then tomorrow you and Bella have an interview." He starts,

"Wait what, I'm co-hosting a show?" I asked puzzled.

"Well since your in the public eye now its a great time to build your career up. These opportunities could be very important in your career." He starts again and rushed off the phone, saying he will text me the details for today show.

I have to leave in a few hours to get there in time and have my hair and make up done.

I let Harry know whats going on and he as a huge grin on his face. "So I guess meeting me wasn't so terrible after all!" he replies sarcastically giving me a thumbs up causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah I guess you are useful," I throw back "But I've never been on TV I'm nervous!" I state pacing back and fourth in Harry's room.  Harry stands up from his laying down position and strides over to me. 

"You will do fine! The camera will love you, have you seen what you look like while you talk? You're adorable especially when you're all worked up like this." he cooed gripping my waist tightly, his emerald eyes piercing into mine. I can't help the stupid grin on my face.