Chapter twenty-one

Vivian Rose
I woke up to my blaring alarm clock. Sighing I fling the covers off and pad over to my empty conjoined room with Harry.

He was still sound asleep I couldn't help but smile as I walked passed his sleeping figure. His arms where outstretched on the bed and his brown hair laid a mess on his pillow. He always was a bed hog but I really didn't mind it much when I was with him.

I take a quick shower and applied on my makeup. Me and Bella had an interview today on Good Morning Canada so I have to look presentable. I decided to wear a black strapless jumpsuit. It was actually my new favorite, it was form fitting but it wasn't uncomfortable like most. I paired it with my gold high heels.

I slicked my hair back with some hairspray and grabbed my black purse before I called Bell. I grabbed my tan trench coat before stepping out of my hotel room. I hoped she would be awake by now and ready. I wanted to get there early of course.

She said she was just fixing her hair and would meet me in the lobby.

Finally Bell showed up wearing a super chic black dress. The dress had long sleeves and was only knee high, it also had a plunging neck line but it looked so great on her.

"Looks like we're almost matching!" I teased pointing to her outfit.

"I never thought I'd see you in a jumpsuit. But it suites you. " she complimented.

A car was waiting for us outside to take us to our destination and I wasted no time in rushing Bell to the car.

"I wish you went out with us last night! The restaurant we went too was really nice!" Bell started, I smiled at her.

"I was too tired, I couldn't even stay up long enough to finish watching the fault in our stars with Harry. I fell asleep in his room. " I admitted and looked out the window.

"Not in the same bed I hope?" She asked bring me back from starring aimlessly outside. Canada was really beautiful with all the tall trees that surround it.

"Of course not! Harry slept in the other bed. "

"So when is Austin going to come see you?" Bell shifted in her seat.

"After he is done with shooting. I think he just has a few weeks left." I confirmed.

The car stopped and we where standing inside a large building. We entered through the back entrance and one the show managers greeted us and showed us to our dressing rooms.

"Look they have food!" I cheered and walked over to the food bar and started on these delicious mini sandwiches. Bell joined me saying that Niall refused to let her get out of bed so she had to rush to get ready.

"When I tried to get up but he like wrapped both his arms and legs around me so I couldn't move. It was really cute but I didn't have much time to get ready. I didn't have time to even do my hair, I just brushed it. " Bell explained In between bites.

I could picture Niall doing that in my head. He really did hate to get up early. He was always the last one to meet the others at the arena for shows.

I never mind getting up early I was always a morning person. The make up artist came in and applied darker makeup on me. And touched up the rest of my face with powder. And moved on to Bell.

The same show manager came in and told us to get ready. The host is going to introduce us then we set out and take a seat on the couch. Bell and I await on the side of the set and the host introduced us and we both walk out politely greet the hosts and take our seats.

"It's so great to meet you." I say after the audience quiet downed.

"It's a pleasure to have you on show! How are you liking Canada so far?" She asked.