I. Margo

Her name's Margaret Lucero (Margo for short). She's 16 years old and loves One Direction and 5sos. Pretty basic stuff. A lot has happened in her life, some good, some bad.

At the end of 2012 she became a directioner. She remembers when 2013 came around. They released their "Best Song Ever" video. She remembers not having a clue who they were or what they even looked like but once she began watching the video she was immediately happy.

She was kind of in a bad place at the time. A few of her family members had passed away and she was just sad all the time. But, then she found One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer! She was happy again and will always love them.

She was never the popular girl in school. She was the girl that was sort of invisible, but she liked it that way. Her friends and her were the "rejects". The ones that sat in the back of the class and always had their head down. But, they liked it that way. She got A's and B's, is a good kid. Kind of loud? Yes, but that's good sometimes.

Sometimes she felt alone and sad but that didn't really hit her until her 8th grade year. She began feeling immensely sad. She questioned a lot of things, she thought too much, and she didn't have any self confidence what so ever.

She eventually got to go see one Direction and 5sos in concert, though, she was in nose bleeds. She didn't care though, she was in the same building as them! Even though that small event made her extremely happy, it faded. She went back to being down and blue but then something happens that will change her life forever.

She met Mackenzie.

~*~

To be continued!