✨ October 9, 2015 ✨

~*~

Dear Kenzi,

Hey. I hope your doing okay today. Today was really stressful but, nothing a little music can't help right? I sketched with my friend and it was fun haha, sadly it was rained on it a bit .

Today was "spirit Friday!". Yeah no haha. We got out our second hour and had to all go outside to work on floats or just chill out. It started raining but my friend and I sat under a tree and continued to sketch. I've kind of got a stuff nose but it was all WORTH IT!! haha.

Omf but the peppa rally? Pepper rally? However it's spelled ha. So since it rained we had the flaots inside the gymnasium and they walked around carrying the banners and after they were done they made their way up to go put up the banners. This guys was inside a box ,which was painted as a building, and he was trying to bend his knees to got up the bleachers and staurs. Right when hr got by me he fell forward and u swear I D I E D!!!

OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS but I his it so he wouldn't get too embarrassed .

It went on, the cheerleaders did their routines and everyone did the whip SOOOOOO many time haha but to be honest it was fun .

I got really stressed about tomorrow. My drama class is going to the city to do the one act play contest and like dusnidndb WHAT IF I FART!NNNN

not that I will but

Hopefully everything works out haha.

Ily biscuit! Ttyl!

~ Margo xx

~*~