Runners

Sora yawned to herself and rubbed her eyes. It had been a week since the incident with Mikaela, and she had often seen him at Krul's side, but he only glanced at her with a small smile, nothing more though. Today, she was just on regular patrols.

The horridly loud intercom system came on, speaking of Sora's requested prescence in Krul's throne room.

She sighed and made her way down the familiar halls as always, wondering what Krul's ridiculous requests of her could be now.

The marble doors were smooth and pale like the rest of this place, but the door was tinted with black dots and marks here and there like real marble. She opened the door, grasping the silver handle and pushing.

"You wished to see me, Queen Tepes?" She said quietly and flatly. Krul sat up from her throne and met Sora halfway on her crimson carpet. She stood for a quick few seconds before noticing um Mikaela next to her throne, sitting obediently like a dog.

Krul kept a smile up until the last second before her foot connected with Sora's stomach, and launched her across the room against the wall. She let out a cough and looked up at the shorter princess.

"It seems you're trying to take my pet away? Hm... we couldn't possibly have that." She hummed softly, watching Mikaela's pained expression as he looked down at his hands. He couldn't do anything, of course. What was he, a lowly hybrid, to the queen?

Krul set her heels on Sora's stomach, giving her a pitying glance full of malice.

"He'll be my pet, and mine alone." She squinted her eyes, cat-like pupils greedily peering into her.

She raised her hand quickly, preparing to strike when a hand grabbed her own. Sora followed the arm up to a head of messed blonde hair.

"M-mikaela?" Krul tsked and yanked her arm free of his grip.

"I'd thank you kindly not to interfere, kit." She put an annoyed smile on her face as she turned back to Mikaela. "She's trash. And she'll ruin you one day."

Mikaela ignored the warning and helped Sora up quickly. "Come on, let's go." He ushered her out of the castle, shooting a deadly and poisonous glare at Krul just before they exited the room completely.
~~~~

YEP YEP HI I FINALLY UPDATED. Sorry for the erhm, wait. Ive been juggling school, friends, my art life, etc etc. So i havent had time to write as much. Especially when you're band trash who cried over a twenty one pilots cover holy hell

Anywhoooo, hope you like it!