The Dare

Evie's POV
I woke up, I opened my phone, it was 6:30 am already.I searched my closet for a dress, which is a magenta colored dress, I paired it with some heels and matching accessories of course. Then I got out, rushing towards the bus.

I saw Jane, I can tell that she is saying that I should sit right next to Ben, I delightly followed

"Hey, princess?" Ben was confused "Woah, pretty dress, I thought you were, you know, tomboyish."

"Would you mind if I sit next to you?" He asked
"Besides, there are three seats, Mal can go beside me, right?" He said

I nodded, if only he just felt the way I felt.

We talked about stuff, then Mal arrives.

"Hey Bennyboo!" Mal greeted Ben.

They hugged.

I felt the jealousy and pain inside me, it was killing me, I decided to leave them alone so that I would not be hurt, I decided to sit with Chad.

"Hey Lovebirds!" I said, faking my smile "I'll leave you two here so you can have company, Bye!"

I got into Chad's seat, as usual, he starts teasing me.

"Hey, princess!" He said "Woah, really rocking that dress."

"Hey, charming." I said "Let's watch a movie, Carrie would be nice."
"Sure!" He yelled.

Chad and I enjoyed that movie, it was really disgusting, all that blood and everything, just EW!

Ben was looking at us, he was like so intrigued, OMG! Is he jealous?

We got out of the bus, Chad is a really nice person though behind of his looks and mistreating.

Ben's POV
I had this weird burning feeling in my chest when I think about Chad and Evie, it is like I am..........................
JEALOUS. But I have Mal, I don't wanna break her heart, but still, I admit it, I have feelings for Evie.

Sometimes when I go to the mirror I tell myself,"Do I really love Evie?","If I love Evie, does she love me back?"
I sometimes feel that I'm inlove with Mal, but that doesn't change the fact that I love Evie.

"Ben!" Mal yelled "It is time to get off!"
I was glad she did not use Bennyboo.
I was overthinking about Evie, ugh.

I quickly got out of the bus.

"Children." FGM said "This is the Enchanted Forest, we are going to camp here for 2 days."

FGM pointed to a hotel like house, it was full of rooms, in fact, there are two houses, one for the boys, one for the girls.

Girls and Boys quickly got into the houses, I was the only one left there.

"Ben!" Chad called me.

"Coming!" I replied.

I was amazed, it was really a house meant for boys, I got into my room and unpacked my clothes, I changed my clothes into my P.E. uniform, which we need to wear.

I went outside, I was quickly stunned by Evie, she wore simple but I like it.

"Hey Bennyboo!" Mal called,Again, with the ridiculous name,ugh "I was hoping if you like this outfit."

"Well, it is Fantastically Fantastical!" I lied, is Fantastically even a word, ugh.

Mal kissed me on the cheek, I acted that I was starstrucked, but I was not.

There was no spark in me anymore, unlike before, I fell inlove with Mal because of the cookie, not Herself.

There were some games, I didn't joined any, I was overthinking about Evie.