Chapter 3 Perfection

Hunter's Point of View

Well, the show went great, everybody had a good time... Including me, for once. I literally would love to stand on a stage forever because I never get tired of it. In other words... it never gets boring. Never.
I've been making and playing music for as long as I can remember. In 7th grade, I received a track- task scan recorder, and I did not come out of my room until now. No I'm just kidding but anyway yeah... I still use that.
So before I was like you know the only way anyone is ever going to hear the music that I've written is if I sort of make my own demos. So I asked for this for Christmas... And me being the spoiled little brat that I am, I actually did get what I wanted. Thank God.
I don't know what I would've done if I never got that recorder. Phew thank god. Kinda getting scared there for second.
"Hey man!" I hear my friend Travis Berkeley say as he pats my back.
"Hey T. How'd you like the show?"
"It was amazing dude. Awesome job." He says. Which, makes me able to start breathing normal again. Seriously... I cannot really talk about music like this. I don't know why I just can't. I think later on,I'd be like speed talking... Like talking a million miles an hour about music. I can already feel it. I get so fidgety.
"Hey Hunter Great Job today!" I hear a girl say. I then turn around... and it's someone I don't know. I'd expected it to be cara.
"Who are you?" I ask. That's when Cara comes waltzing into our conversation and interrupts. See, I knew she was going to be here. Ugh. So annoying. I absolutely knew she was going to do that.
"Hunter... This is my best friend in the entire world." Cara explains.. But doesn't explain enough.
"Like... What's her name?" I say, rolling my eyes.
"My name is Katie Dietrich. Your Hunter Hayes righ-"
"Actually her name is Katie Rene Dietrich." Cara interrupts until Katie starts up again.
"BUT! Everyone calls me Kate." She says as they both giggle.
Oh Brother. How long is this going to take? I have to admit though, Cara's friend is not ugly... She's actually very... Hot...
"Well hello Kate. I am Hunter Easton Hayes, but YOU can call ME hunter ."
She then starts to blush... Like really noticeably as I just smirk. Woah I didn't know I came off like that. I was only trying to be funny. But that's okay... Kate, is really really cute. The color of her hair is so perfect... Her height is perfect. Her FACE is perfect and just SHE'S all PERFECT.