Am I waiting for something, or just getting torn apart

(HEADS UP)
OKAY so I know it's says like kissing and stuff but just pay attention to the cousin friendship and especially " I got the boy and she got the man" and "she's got the future and I got the past"
P.s It's really based on a true story between my cousin and I.
/Cara's pov/
Literally what's happening? What is happening? No really tell me.
Yes YOU... Because I'm not really sure. All my life I've had a big heart, and now that I still have it.... Everyone is drifting away from me. My family, all those "friends" that use to love me for who I am, and... Well that's mostly it I guess, but anyway that may not be much, nevertheless, they were a big part of my life and- they still are.
                       Even though that I'm all alone and rarely see them anymore, they're still always on my mind.
I've tried to text them and see how they're doing and stuff, but you know what they do? They either don't respond back at all, or just text me that one answer and completely stop texting me... And I heard Joel Osteen.
"Part of being a true friend is checking up on others... Your friends, your family, everyone that you love. These days, I know that having a phone can make people do funny things. They can get mad real easily, they completely stop talking to people... But you know why they do? It's because nobody ever texted them "how are you doing," nobody ever said "how's your day so far." They relied on others to text them and they never did it first because of their fear of bothering them. So Friends just send a small text message or call your love ones and show them how much you care by doing those small little things because those small little things, can really change a person's life."
See and I did those small little things... But you know what? I WAS bothering them... and I didn't even do it a lot, because well; I didn't want to bother them of course!
I still do it too. Even though they never talk to me first, I always like to brighten someone's day or put a smile on their face, I mean duh cause they're my family! They're my friends! Uh I mean were...