Chapter 26

Katie's p.o.v

That was it. I've said it... I'm starting to feel a tear fall. Dang it. Hunter why do you have to be so irrestible?
"What!" He gasps as he puts both his hands on my shoulders. But I just turn away, crying a little bit more. I just realized what I've just said and that It will be awkward being around each other from now on. But... It's for the best.
"KK..."
"Hunter." I sniff as I now look at him. Tears just streaming down my cheeks. "I have to be with her... I can't be with you anymore... Not when you're like this."
"Like what? What am I doing IM SORRY!" You know his words almost make me giggle but I hate that at this second because I'm being serious with him.
"You act like you don't even love her!!" I almost scream in his face.
----------------------------------------------
Hunter's point of view
"You act like you don't even love her!" She screams in my face. "At least you're related, I'm just her friend! You know she always said Katie, I miss when he and I were best friends, I feel like he hates me I feel like he's not even my cousin anymore. God! Do u know how much that hurt me just listening to her?!" She blubbers. Oh my gosh. I... I can't even. She really thought that about me? My cousin thought we we-
"Of course u don't, you don't know know what love is. Good-bye Hunter."
I have to say something, I have to talk to Cara. Now.
"Wait Katie!" But to no avail she just walks away. You know I was surprised they knew my song 'Wanted'. Very.
I wrote it about her. About Katie.
"Kk I want to be with you and I wrote wanted because of you." I say aloud, even though she's nowhere near. Dang it. Yea I'm crying right now but get over it you - yeah I just talking to myself. As always.