Hunter's Point of View Okay...(hmm)

Let's see... I've been a real jerk for a long time.
I wish I could show her I'm sorry and that I DO care about her.
I have to do it now, or else.... Who knows what'll happen.
UGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO-
"Hunter, are you ready yet?" I hear my mom call. Interrupting my crucial thinking.
           "For what?" What is she talking about anyway?
"For what?" She mimmicks."You're performing tonight remember?And rehearsal is in 5 minutes we gotta go!"
Now I believe that... She is coming into my room.(🙄)
"Mom!"
"Hunter I've seen you like this before, I even changed your diaper when you were a baby remember?" Ugh mom.
"No and I don't want too, there I'm ready now let's go." Ugh finally... That was really awkward I mean, really?
THAT NIGHT...
"Put your hands together for the one and only  Mr. Hunter Hayes.!" Up that's my cue to start playing now.
You know? I still get nervous before every show... but I still love it.
                         One of the reasons is because my voice might you know do something... Or yeah whatever?...
And someone might video tape me... Without me knowing. I mean they can... And some probably will... But anyway. Here I go!
"Why'd must... You disappear? Why'd must u go, when I need you here with me... Come on y'all. Don't you know how much I love you?thats right." Hmm so far so good! Whoopee!