You're always late... Why should I care...

"Oh Cara!" Well took them long enough. They were suppose to be here at 3:30pm... And it's 5:30pm. By the way Katie just barged in with "Her Hunter."
"Sorry we're late." She giggles. "Hunter wouldn't get ready fast enough."
"Well it ain't my fault... You wouldn't stop kissing me." Hunter jokes as she giggles once again.
I can't help but turn to my side and let a tear fall. They've only been going out for a short amount of time... Why are they smooching on each other and BRAGGING about it!!!
"Glad you two are happy." I sniff as I leave the room, running upstairs... Crying.
I bet they won't even bother chasing after me... They probably think I'm ugly and stupid. Katie probably hates me now too... Though, I'm not going to complain.
Because it's not about me.
This has nothing to do with me... At all whatsoever.
See I don't even know why I'm crying.
I'm not part of their relationship, I'm nothing to them... and I should accept that, so why can't I?
"Cara?"
I mean why can't I find something great to do with my time? Why do I even care to wait for them?
"Cara..."
I mean I have a big huge heart.
"Cara."
It's kinda breaking a little bit here.😒
"Cara..." Oh is that someone talking? Or just the voices in my head?.
"Cara!"
"What!"