For the Love of Music ❤️

Katie's P.O.V
Oh and Cara and I started singing finally. Actually this year we got gigs... Even though we're still in school, it's never too early to dream right? Of course I'm right!
Before though, me and Cara would pretend that we were famous and stuff... Gosh it was so funny. We'd make up a BUNCH of songs, and then sing them. And then act like we're on stage... I wish we could still do that. I mean sure now it's actually real... Even though we aren't famous yet... But anyway, when we were younger, it was like nothing could ever make us stop believing. Therefore we kept using our imagination... And before we know it, we're gonna be famous!!!! Back then, some people told us we couldn't be famous because no one in our family was... but we didn't mind. We didn't give up. We didn't even care! We'd just listen to those other people who said we could do it... and we also listened to our hearts.
I'm always scared that we'll never be famous. Like I would tell Cara
"Oh how would we ever be famous.? We're just two girls with nothing but the love of music."
You know what she would say?
She would tell me.
"You're right Kate. But that's all we'll ever need to be famous! We'll make it don't worry."
I don't worry about being famous anymore... That much.
I worry about like what I normally would worry about... Like how I look, how I sound, how I come into a room. What kind of approach I'm doing... Yeah but mostly I worry how I look. Gnah. It's normal though I guess.
"Katerina!!!" Cara shouts in my ear, snapping me out of a daze.
"What!"
"Oops ha sorry. But how's it going with you know who????" She asks as she makes her fingers go around in the shape of a heart, in the air.
"I don't know. He didn't text me yet." That is, until my phone beeps.
"Really? Then who's that?"
I then look and it reads....
From Hunter.
"Who. Is it. From."
"Hunter...."
"Thought so." She smirks.
             I then read the message.
"Hey." Then I put.
"Hey." Then we start texting each other... Yay!!!
"How are you?" He asks.
"I'm good."
"What are you doing?"
"With Cara."
That's when Cara stops me from texting and says..."Now why'd you have to say that? He hates me!"
"Why does he hate you? More importantly how can he hate you?" I say as I almost gasp.
"I don't know he just does."
" I'm sure he doesn't hate you Cara. Your his cousin."
"Yeah."
My phone suddenly beeps again as I read it.
"Oh okay."
"She said hi." I text.
"Okay." He says. Hm why doesn't he say, 'oh we'll tell her I said hi too," I mean seriously.
"She said how are you doing."
"Fine." What! Oh my gosh... What is wrong with him?