Happy Alternative Ending

A short chapter with just 250 words! Ah, you guys asked for it, here it is: a happy alt ending!

It's been 4 days.

Michael hasn't let go of Peschk's hand since. He's still a firm believer that she'll wake up, she has to wake up.

She can't just leave him like this, she can't just leave him like he left her. At approximately 4 pm, when the sun is out, the rain droplets are pouring, the roads are wet, Peschk moves her finger.

This sent Michael in a trance, when he felt the sudden action, his bloodshot eyes shot up and they immediately tear up again. I can't believe this, he thought to himself. He stared at her face, observing her freckles, her undereyes, even her eyelashes.

Then he saw them flutter. Her eyes actually fluttered. Michael's jaw dropped and stood up to press the button that alerts the nurses.

Within minutes her eyes slowly open, her wonderful view of Michael sets in. The nurses were there, her mum, and of course, Michael, to watch that perfect moment.

Peschk was conscious. She smiled and saw her hand was taken with Michael's, so she squeezed it.

Michael and her mum were crying at this point, her mum's face was held by her hands as she makes her way to Peschk's bed. The former dispute between them vanished, they were both just glad they can see each other.

The moment was perfect, and they all couldn't be happier by each other's touch and comfort.

~~this was meant to be the end but promo~~

check out my other books (i'm so excited about control) :-)

also thank u for adding this to your reading lists, voting for it and even reading bloody 20+ chapters of this! xo jana