alternative ending

in celebration of 4k reads :-)

/ triggering

dear peschk,

goddamnit, i can't live without you. it had only been two weeks and everyday, i'd miss you more. why did you do it? i'm sorry about everything. it's all because of me isn't it?

if i hadn't left, would you still be here? lying next to me, kissing me, whispering little 'i love you's to me, still loving me?

it haunts me everyday that i'm the reason why the only girl that i loved, love and will love, is now gone.

i am so sorry.

despite all the things i did to you, do you still will love me until the day after forever?

michael x

-

michael slid on the wall, all these voices are deafening. they're saying horrible things overpowering his already clouded mind.

he tried to stay positive, but he can't. he knew that peschk wouldn't be too happy to find michael being drunk, high or crying all the time.

but michael wants to find peschk.

he wants to hug her, touch her, feel her. but unfortunately, he can't do that. not when he's alive.

"no," michael said, when the voices became stronger.

she's dead

she's not coming back

it's all because of you

michael screamed, his voice was no match for their's. everything was dark, dim, negative.

michael only thought of one thing, he wanted peschk.

so then he settled, he would do it.

for her.

michael went to his parents' room, he knew they had a gun, for Christ's sake his father was a cop.

he was shaking while holding it. in one bullet, you could end everything. you could end you.

but he was sure about it, peschk was the only person who was with him. crazy to think that he lived for even 2 weeks without her right?

he placed the gun on his head and began to count from ten.

ten

i'm coming for you, peschk

nine

i'm gonna be there soon

eight

any second now

seven

i love you so much

six

please don't doubt that

five

i'd do anything for you

four

i guess this is it

three

i will still love you

two

until the day after

one

forever.
-

michael and peschk sat together on top of a hill, wherever they are, they don't have a clue.

it's obviously not a white kingdom above earth or a burning red underground land.

they think it's paradise.

it's paradise for them because they have each other, and that's all that matters.

peschk was playing with michael's fingers when she spoke.

"there was something on your letter that i wanted to answer,"

michael looked up at her, "what is it?"

"yes, yes i will still love you," she leaned, and eventually, their lips collided. for the first time in months, they felt each other. it was the greatest thing ever, michael thought.

when they pulled away and rested their foreheads against each other's, they said the same thing.

"until the day after forever."

$$$$$$$$$$$

i wrote this for 10 mins pls don't hate me luv u guys

oh n did u guys like it ??

comment here if you'd like another alternate ending hahahaha