gone?

it has been three days since peschk was found, and she had been sleeping in the hospital all this time. turns out, she didn't die, yet. the doctors said it was pointless to get her here because she swallowed approximately eighty-ninety pills and she will be dead in four days, that's the maximum.

michael on the other hand, was by her side ever since he saw ashton carrying peschk outside her unit, screaming for help. he was walking towards peschk's apartment and he was ready to apologize to her, yet he didn't even get the chance. he was miserable, and he said sorry so much to her that even einstein won't know that number, he knows that she won't hear that but still, he says it, and meaning it.

michael hears the beep and immediately yelled for the doctor. she isn't dying, she's a fighter, she's strong. he keeps telling himself as he, her family and friends waits outside her room while the personnels are doing everything they can to save her.

but she wasn't saved.

the doctors and nurses walked out of the room with their head down and frowns on their faces.

"i'm sorry to tell you," the doctor started, michael's world was spinning, he couldn't breathe, he definitely needs to get out of here. he rushed out of the hospital and ran, he kept running without knowing where his destination is. he wanted to just hold her again, hold her and tell her that he loves her as much as she loves him. he wanted to feel her warmth, but there's no way he can do that now. he stopped in the middle of the road, out of nowhere. he kept thinking, if i didn't leave will she still be here? he was sorry, he was thinking that it's all his fault and he wants to just go away or get hit by a car or something.

he roamed around there, trying to figure this out. but unfortunately, he couldn't.

he just has to accept the fact that she is gone; gone forever.