PROLOGUE

Ricson J. Pacatang dedicates this story for those who are drowned with sadness and overtaken by their dark personality. Nowadays, the phrase "WORLD PEACE" is just an ideal dream but not really existing rather, born from lies. There are unacceptable inequalities all over the world like unequal rights and misunderstandings which are the reason why there are wars and annihilation. Thousands of innocents died, a lot of them suffered from pain and their hearts are completely covered with hatred and despair which leads them to do what is totally WRONG. Sometimes, entering the hook of evil is the only way to protect someone they truly love and whom they can trust. WE must believe and never lose faith in God even how much pain we feel, even if our darkest mind acts to eat our heart and even evil draws near. "Nothing is impossible for God" and "Everything will turn in a right way".

***

Everything is pitch-dark at the beginning. The world was formed to create Life, at the same time, its reflection Death. Zekiah, the guide of Heaven's reflection leads Helionace which was created by God Almighty to maintain the peace and order for the entire area. However, Luzifer was also created and assigned to the opposite side of the world, the Tenebris to produce balance between them. Zekiah and Luzifer cannot and shall never step foot in their opposite kingdom's grounds. When the two have separate ways, the angels from above told Zekiah that God will send the protector of the world. They were called Archemns, elemental beings together with the unique one who possesses the symbol of creation and who is also destined to be the ruler of the world. He was known as the ANALYDE.

When the equilibrium had been accidentally broken, Luzifer became furious and charged to the Helionace which is a highly rebellious act towards God's command. It resulted to a war and the Analyde died for saving the side of Helionace from the great disaster created by Luzifer. Despite of his death, everything was fine but not really that long and Luzifer returned to Tenebris. Waiting for the resurrection of the Analyde.

Since that era, good and bad mythical creatures have been formed after his death and existed in the world. A bunch of goodness filled inside the Helionace and darkness burns inside the Tenebris like Hell. Demons were formed by Luzifer while Zekiah as well as the archemns protected the people of Helionace from them. "PEACE" is temporary coz Demons are lurking and haunting the Helionace. Trying to annihilate them or forcing them to be evil.

Now that the forces of Darkness devour the world by their Wickedness, could the forces of Goodness prevail?

#Comments ^_^