5

omg how has this over 200 reads i'm crying tysm i lub you guise <333 

on that note, here's (sort of pls don't kill me) smut bc wow, over 200 reads?? <3 

-

"Mt. Fuji is so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Can you stop that? You sound like Ashton."

"Are you actually comparing me to that rat?"

"No, but if you keep saying that then you do."

"Okay, I'll stop then."

They were currently drenched in warm water as they overlooked the beautiful mountain. The scent of the cherry blossoms fills the air and for the both of them, it was serene. He wrapped an arm around her and she rested her head on his chest.

"I could drown you know."

"It's not like I'm going to let that happen. Besides, if you die, you'll come back in three days anyway."

"Are you serious? I'll come back as a baby!"

"I can wait."

"Luke!"

"Hey! That was a joke, I'm sorry."

"You're not exactly afraid to lose me, are you?"

"Of course I am." He sat up. "Reincarnating you is my last option ever."

"What if I died all of a sudden?"

"Princess, that hasn't happen. All of your deaths were caused by old age."

"Why?"

"It's not like I'm going to let you just die all of a sudden. Like I said, I've always, and will always protect you."

"That's nice to know."

And in one swift motion, Luke had pressed his lips on Phoebe. It was subtle and slow, unsure of how it will turn out. He didn't exactly wanted to pressure her into doing something she was uncomfortable, but surprisingly, she kissed back. He hovered above her, casually wrapping her legs around his waist. There wasn't exactly much foreplay to do, since they were already naked, but Phoebe compromised.

"Luke, your scars are really hot right now."

"Princess, now is not really the most idealistic time to praise me."

"Jerk. No, your scars are literally boiling hot right now."

"Great. Really, God?"

"What does it mean?"

"It means I'm doing something I'm not really supposed to. But what the heck, right? I know I'm already going to Hell."

"Luke..."

"Can we not talk right now? I can literally smell your arousal." She blushed; of course she couldn't hide that no matter how hard she tried. Luke then pressed another kiss on her lips, then to her jaw, then to her neck, casually leaving a mark. Phoebe loved the sensation Luke was giving her. He was kissing her in all the right places. And Phoebe just "played along" with Luke's pace. Who knew all those nights reading smut would actually pay off? Luke then started tracing kisses from her lips down to her stomach, stopping just a few inches where he really wanted Luke.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He whispered.

"I really don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"Princess."

"I really don't think we should jump to second base so quick."

Luke stifled a laugh and crawled back up to Phoebe and pecked her lips.

"If that's what you want, okay then. I respect that."

"But we don't have to stop." She urged.

"Look, princess, if you're not comfortable with this, we can do this another time."

"No, keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Phoebe gave Luke one last reassuring nod before he crashed his lips on her again, climbing back to his high from before, making sure to give her just as much pleasure as he is getting.

(insert smut here bc I can't write smut for shit.)

"Luke." She managed. The water was now lukewarm (hehe) and the steam was gone.

"Yeah, princess?"

"Would I get pregnant since we didn't use protection?"

"I'm practically living in the afterlife, princess."

"So does that mean all your sperms are dead?"

"Yes, princess." He laughed.

"Would I get STD?"

"I've never had sex before."

"Really? But you're like, the devil!"

"And what? End up like those souls thrown in Hell?"

"Good point."

"And besides, I'm saving myself for you."

"That's an awful long time." She giggled.

"But, man was it worth it."

-

i'ts a bit short lmao =D