update :D

Hi guys! So I know I wrote in a chapter on here that I would write the prequel for Fallen buuuuuuut on some unfortunate event my laptop broke and I had to erase all of my files (rip 5k 5sos pics) and that included all of my stories as well. One of those was the prequel :(

Now I'm just too lazy to write it again because it was almost done :( 

Soooo, I'll just explain it here what the prequel was all about. The events in that story is so so so important because didn't you guys wonder why Ashton was never in the story? Why Phoebe was so broken? Why did her family disown her? And why Luke broke the rule in talking to Phoebe? 

-

So basically, Ashton is the new kid in high school and he somehow befriends Phoebe despite Luke's "invisible" protests

So basically, Ashton is the new kid in high school and he somehow befriends Phoebe despite Luke's "invisible" protests. Luke got jealous and did everything he could to distract her from Ashton (One of those was making Ashton slip down the stairs and he thought that was funny. But of course it only made Phoebe notice Ashton more since she somehow took care of him while he was in school). 

So fast forward to a couple of months, Ashton started to develop feelings for Phoebe and they soon became official. Only this enraged Luke even more because how could such a petty being be inlove with his princess? 

At a party Ashton wasn't suppose to attend, he meets a girl name Bryana. His exacts words were; "the work of the devil." Indeed, it was. Bryana soon warms up to Ashton and they both ended up in a random bedroom. To say Luke was smiling from ear to ear would be an understatement. 

Phoebe then finds out the next day what Ashton had done and confronts him about it. 

(I actually remember writing this part so I kinda memorized the dialogue :P) 

"How could you do this to me?" Phoebe was fuming. Had she been there at the party as well, He would never have met that "Anna." 

"I'm sorry, Phoebs. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry. It won't happen again!" 

"Are you serious, Ashton? You cheated on me with a random girl you met a party! The worse part is that she doesn't even go to our school!"

"I know! I said I was sorry, okay?"

"Sorry? That's all! Go fuck yourself, Ashton. We're done!"

Skip a few weeks,  Ashton had done everything he could to get back with Phoebe, but nothing seems to be working. In all honesty, it was because Luke had been clouding her thoughts with negative things about Ashton. What? The devil is selfish, right?

And out of nowhere,Bryana walks in their classroom stating that she's the new student. This Luke had not seen. She tells that she had to switch schools for a new beginning in her life and that her old high school was just too much for her. She greets Ashton and he replies. This Phoebe had witnessed. She sure does wish she could slap the smile out of his face. How can he be like that? Just like that? How can he be okay now when last week he was just throwing rocks at her window at 12 am asking if she wanted to talk right in her backyard. She thought he was broken, guess he wasn't. 

Right after class, she runs for the door, dragging Ashton along and into the hallway. She then confronts him and asks him why did he talk to her. Wasn't he just begging for her back? He exhales and tells Phoebe that maybe it's a sign for him to move on from her. So apparently you meet with the girl you hooked up with and automatically you're going to be okay - Ashton logic. 

And as if the world wasn't against Phoebe at this very moment, a rumor started going around that Ashton and Bryana, were in fact, together and have been watching birds and catching bees around school, most especially under the bleachers (how cheap, Ashton). 

Fast forward to a week before graduation, Phoebe finds out that she's not graduating. Funny, she didn't even notice it at all. In between those late nights crying about Ashton, doubting if she is even worth anyone's time, and asking herself how and why over and over again, she had forgotten about the mountain of homework on her desk. Just what her parents need, a family disappointment. 

On a lighter note, she could graduate, just at a later date. She would have to finish all of homework and do extra credit work just to meet her teachers' standards. Just as she got her diploma, her best friend, Gemma, calls her and excitedly reports that they'll both be going to the same university (Only because there's only like one university that's near). Phoebe was ecstatic. Finally, at least it was going to be easy having her around. Maybe life is for once, on her side. 

And on their first day,  it would have been the perfect day, it if wasn't for Ashton walking along the hallway with yet another girl. What happened to Bryana, she thought. Maybe she dumped him. After all, he was nothing but a douchebag with an accent. 

Fast forward to a couple of weeks, her family had somehow lighten up as they now include her in their dinner conversations. At least her family was still there, somehow. 

As for Ashton, Phoebe had completely lost all feelings for him. He had become something only the devil could be. He became reckless and ill - tempered. Like he was a completely different person. This wasn't the Ashton she fell in love all those months ago. He had become exactly like that boy in his dreams. 

"No I'm not". Luke uttered. "I could never hurt you."

All Phoebe wants is to rid herself of Ashton. Remove their memories from her brain and throw them somewhere far away, far away enough so they won't haunt her ever again. Ashton used to be a beautiful being capable of loving. Now he's nothing but a 60 kilo something slab of meat drinking more than he should.  Phoebe was a different story. Nothing more but a mere shell existing for the sake of existing. Her heart had been engulfed with sadness and disappointment. 

Her heart was trapped. And all she wanted was to get out.