8

OK 400 READS? I'M GONNA CRY TYSM THIS LITERALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME WOW OKAY 

ANYWAY HERE'S THE NEXT CHAP. SORTA LONG, SORTA NOT. MICHAEL COMES IN THIS CHAP AND HERE'S A LITTLE BACK STORY (NOT REALLY) 

OK PLS CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT <333 

-

After many, many, many hours later, Luke finally left and Phoebe was left alone in the house. This was his chance, and maybe the only chance he'll ever get.

He walked inside the house and found Phoebe sitting by the living room watching TV. He missed this, getting to see her doing mundane things. And as much as he enjoyed silence, he needed to talk to her.

"Hi, Phoebe." He casually greets. Her head snaps at the direction of the voice.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" She stood up and held the pillow before her.

"Calm down, woman. I mean no harm to you. I just need to talk to you."

"I don't even know you! Now can you please get out?!?!"

"Not until I talk to you." Michael knew he disobeyed God, like the many times before. But this time, this is important. He needed to tell her the truth, the absolute truth, not the truth that Luke had been feeding her. "Please just hear me out, alright?"

"Okay?" She was skeptical, who wouldn't? An unknown boy comes in your house and demands to talk to you and you're supposed to be fine with it?

"I'm Michael, and I'm an angel." Well, he wasn't lying though, she thought. "And I came here to tell you the truth."

"Wait, the archangel Michael?"

"Yes? That's me."

"Aren't you like, best friends with Luke?"

"Well, we used to be. But that's not what this is about."

"Is this about that night? I swear I'll repent!"

"Please, do not ever talk about that. This isn't about that. This is about Luke, me, and you."

"Me? What did I have to do with this?"

"Everything. Because you're the reason Heaven and Hell collided. "

"What?"

"We fought over you once, and it was the stupidest thing I ever did. Like I actually thought I can beat him."

"You... you what?"

"I know, pretty hard to believe, right? Luke loved you first, but I can love you even more than he can. I also have been watching over you, you know? When Luke is in Hell, I look out for you."

"I – I... I don't know what to say..."

"Yeah. But when he turned around, I stabbed him from the back; thus why he lost. But we both know I cheated."

"I thought you guys were friends? Well at least that's what he tells me."

"What?"

"He never said anything about you guys fighting. It was always about how you always had his back and you were forced to unfriend him because God made you."

"He's not mad at me?"

"It doesn't look like it?"

"Well, whatever. But I didn't come here to be friends with Luke." He huffed. Maybe it was.

"Yeah? Okay?"

"Just listen to me, woman! Goddammit!"

"Angels can swear?"

"You can bet your ass I can! Look, I know that I'm an idiotic person who stands no chance against Luke, but I love you just as much as Luke does." So what if Luke had a 200 year head start than him? That doesn't mean that he can no longer try. "I just wanted you to know that if Luke hurts you, I'll be the first to kick his sorry ass all the way to Hell – literally."

"But you don't have to do that, Michael. He'll never hurt me and I can guarantee that."

"You never know Phoebe."

"But I don't love you, Michael." And he swore he can hear his heart breaking.

"You don't have to. I just wanted you to know." He smiled.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no need for that." He smiled. "Come with me, I can show what Heaven's all about."

"Kinky." She blurted.

"No, not that. I'm dead serious. Come with me to Heaven." Her face went red as Michael extended his hand.

"Is there a portal?"

"Portal? Pffft, only Luke uses portals because the poor asshole can't fly! Come on, we'll fly."

"Fly?"

"Fly."

"How can I be sure that you're not a demon in disguise?"

"Are you serious? All the demons in the world can't do shit to you because of Luke!"

Phoebe nodded, and made his way to Michael. He then spread his wings and prepared to fly. 

And as obviously as it may seem, this is fiction, and therefore not all that I've written are accurate. Although I tried to make it as believable as I could, no one really knows if Lucifer and Archangel Michael were best friends.