Time Machine (VIXX N)

151007

Eun Nah//

The sound of my alarm clock together with the refreshing breeze of the wind and the chirps of the birds outside have woken me up. I stretched my extremities then rubbed my eyes, I then blinked couple of times while staring at the ceiling then looked at the calendar on the top of my side table. There's a heart shape mark on the date today, 11th of October the day of our second anniversary.

A sweet smile suddenly appeared on my lips remembering how special the day is today. I then took my phone that was on the same side table, I couldn't help but smile brightly at the sight of my wallpaper which was a picture of Hakyeon and I. I immediately swiped the lock button then after putting the passcode, I went to message to greet and wake my jagiya.

To: Cha Hakyeon (Jagiya) ❤️❤️
"Good Morning my dearest Jagiya! Wake up now! You have work today, right? 😁😁😁 Anyways, don't forget our date later, see you my dearest jagiya! Saranghaeyo~! 😘😘"

As I clicked the send button I placed my phone above my chest then smiled again like crazy. "Today is the day!" I thought to myself before getting up from my bed to prepare. For our second anniversary I decided to do something big, a dinner date at his place together with lots of surprises. Last year he was the one who prepared everything, he brought me to a three days vacation at Jeju Island that was very romantic and fun so today it's my turn. He has some appointments today but I made sure that his whole evening will be mine. If not, everything I planned will be a waste.

As I entered my bathroom for a shower, I paused in front of the mirror, I looked at myself then breathed deeply "Jung Eun Nah everything will be oh so fine, Fighting!"

Hakyeon//

My sleep was disturbed by an annoying noise that came from my phone and for sure it's a message from Eun Nah. I lazily reached for it that's on the table beside my bed, I clicked the top button then there I saw that I was right, it's a message from her.

From: Jung Eun Nah (Jagiya) ❤❤️
"Good Morning my dearest Jagiya! Wake up now! You have work today, right? 😁😁😁 Anyways, don't forget our date later, see you my dearest jagiya! Saranghaeyo~! 😘😘"

After reading her message I flopped my head back to my pillow then let out a deep sigh, "How annoying" I snorted then went back to slumber, I still have half hour anyways.

Eun Nah//

"So, I guess everything that I need is here?" I told myself then zipped my bag already, "Ok, time to go! I'm leaving now everyone!" I shouted and I was pretty sure that everyone on our house heard me.

Since Hakyeon's place was not that far and I still have lots of time to consume before dinner I decided to just walk towards his place. The weather today was really good, not that hot and not that cold a perfect one for a special day. "Today will be a great day." I muttered then wore a smile "I wonder if Hakyeon is still at home?" He sent me a reply earlier after half an hour, greeting me back and he said it's impossible for him to forget our date. Anyways, I really hope he's out already he can't see all of these stuffs or the surprise will be ruined. "I think I should call him first?" I took my phone from my bag then dialed his number, it took five rings before he finally answered.

Me: "Good morning, Jagiya~!"
Hakyeon: "Morning, what is it? I'm changing now."
Me: "Oh really? I'm sorry, I just want to check if you're still at home."
Hakyeon: "Obviously I'm still here, why so?"
Me: "A-Ah...nothing. Ok then, I'll hang up now so, you can continue with what you're doing. Take care,"
Hakyeon: "Ok, you too."
Me: "Sarangh-..."