Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream

200+ votes?! I want to thank everyone who supports this book. To tell you the truth, I didn't think anyone would like it. However, you guys made it feel like you do enjoy it. I really can't thank you enough!

~~~

Levy's POV:

I'm so rusty. I'm never going to join the pep squad if I continue to perform like this!

"Don't worry, Levy-chan. You'll get it," Lucy encouraged me. I gave her a weak smile.

"I think I'm going to get cut," I said honestly. Lucy crossed her arms.

"Don't think like that! My mom always told me that whatever you think is going to happen is going to happen," Lucy said.

"Are you saying that if I think about unicorns right now, they are going to appear from the sky?" I teased at her statement. She sighed.

"You know what I mean, Levy-chan," Lucy said as she poked my head. We're at Lucy's ballroom right now. Well, next to the ballroom. We're actually in the training room. Erza, Mira, Lucy, and I were practicing our dance moves, but I keep messing mine up.

"I know we just got out of school and we just started to do our dance, but I really need to finish my homework," Mira said. Erza nodded.

"Me too. I know that the tryout is important, but I want to maintain my GPA and go to Fiore University," Erza said. All of our eyes widened.

"I want to go to Fiore University too!" Mira, Lucy, and I said in unison. We all laughed.

"Then, let's graduate together and get our diplomas!" I exclaimed. Mira shook her head.

"I won't be graduating with you guys. I'm a senior, remember?" Mira said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Hey, just because you're not going to graduate with us, doesn't mean we're not going to see each other again," Erza said. Mira smiled.

"Come on. Let's help each other with homework," Lucy said.

[TIME SKIP]

"UNDER ONE HOUR?!?!" Mira exclaimed in disbelief. Who would've thought that helping each other with homework can have a huge impact?

"Since we're done with our homework, let's practice more," I said. They nodded in agreement. We got in our positions and played the music.

"Ready?

5, 6, 7, 8...

1 and 2,

3, 4,

5, 6,

7-"

"OW!" Erza exclaimed, causing Lucy to stop the music.

"What's wrong?" Mira asked with concern.

"I'm sorry! I accidentally stepped on Erza's toe by accident," I confessed.

"You have a very cute scream, Erza," Lucy complimented. Erza blushed.

"A-Arigatou," Erza stuttered.

"It's hopeless. I'm just going to pull you guys back if I dance with you guys," I said. Mira shot me a glare.

"The Levy McGarden I know will never give up. No matter what the situation is. This team needs you. We won't be complete if any one us leaves," Mira said. I was about to cry.

"Juvia is sorry that she's late!" Juvia exclaimed while panting.

"Are you alright, Juvia?" Erza asked. Juvia nodded.