Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend

My cousins are all INSANE! When I went to Big Bear with my cousins, they were making a video. One of my cousins was talking about starting a wildfire. Am I the only normal one here? (-.-')

~~~

Lucy's POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned from the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I did my usual morning routine and changed into my blue blouse with tight jeans. I grabbed my back-pack and ate bacon and eggs for breakfast. Yum.

"Princess? The jeans are showing your big butt. I suggest you wear something more loose," Virgo commented.

"Nah, I'm too lazy. I'll do it some other time," I said as I waved it off.

"Punishment?"

"No."

I finished my breakfast and went to school. While I was walking, I saw Erza with a blue-haired guy. He looked familiar, but I couldn't point it out. I decided to go talk to her.

"Hi, Erza!" I exclaimed.

"Lucy?! Oh, um..."

"Hi, I'm Jellal, Erza's boyfriend," the blue-haired guy said.

"Erza's boyfriend? If you were Erza's boyfriend, she would've told us about it. Trust me, she tells me everything," I said.

"Hey, I know who you are! You're Lucy. No need to worry, I'll take care of Erza," Jellal said as he wrapped his arms around Erza.

"H-Hey, I'm not your girlfriend!" Erza stuttered.

"I know, but you will be soon," Jellal smirked.

*RING*

"Well, that's our cue. Come on Erza!"

"Oh, uh...yeah. Bye, Jellal..." Erza said. She ran up to me and I stared attentively at her.

"You didn't have to lie to me," I said. She gave me a confused look.

"What?"

"Does he like you? He said that you will become his girlfriend soon," I said.

"..."

"Erza?" I waved my hand in front of her face to try and get her attention. I snapped my fingers twice and she got out of trance.

"Oh, Lucy, look at the time! We better hurry up!" Erza exclaimed. She ran to our classroom and left me dumbfounded.

"Damn, she can run fast..." I murmured.

[MATH CLASS]

Natsu's POV:

I was waiting in class and saw Lucy walk in with Erza. She accidentally dropped her notebook and crouched down to get it. However, doing that made her butt stick out.

"Nice @$$," I commented. She froze in response.

"Pervert..." She muttered, loud enough for me to hear. She picked her notebook back up and sat on her seat.

"Hey, it's your fault for showing your butt to my face," I fought back.

"Shut up," she said. I couldn't help, but notice her blush. She looks kind of cute...

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

"Basketball tryouts will begin after school. Starting at 4:00. We hope to see some new recruits," Mr. Makarov said.

"CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS START 2 WEEKS AFTER TODAY! WE WANT YOU TO SHOW YOUR SCHOOL SPIRIT AND CHEER! SEE YOU LATER!" A peppy cheerleader exclaimed excitedly.

[END OF ANNOUNCEMENT]

"Yes! Now, I'm all fired up!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, but what about our tutoring session? Do you want me to wait until your done with tryouts?" Lucy asked.

"That's fine. That way, you can see me win and realize how awesome I am," I boasted.

"Show off."

"Are you going to tryout for the cheerleading thing?" She shook her head.

"I think cheerleaders are obnoxious and self-absorbed," she said honestly. (A/N: Don't be offended if you are a cheerleader. I'm also a cheerleader and I hate it when people say negative comments about us.)

"Aww, that's too bad. You might be able to get everyone's attention with that @$$ of your's," I smirked. She gave me a death glare and stood up from her desk.

"LUCY KI-"

"Alright, everybody. Shut up and pay attention in class!" Mr. Gildarts said as he interrupted Lucy. He wrote some math equations on the board and everyone groaned. What a nice teacher...

~~~

Lucy's POV:

School ended and it was time for Natsu's basketball tryout. I was heading straight to the gym, but was stopped by a white-haired girl. Unexpectedly, she slapped me on the cheek, her expression clearly angry.

"I can't believe you're stealing my boyfriend away from me!" Lisanna said, her scowl visible on her face. The pain on my cheek kept stinging me.

"Who in the world told you that?" I asked, not believing a word she said.

"Just stay away from him, for my sake and your's," Lisanna said as she crossed her arms.

"I wasn't going to even touch him. Why would I? I don't have a reason to. Listen, I'm just waiting for Natsu to finish his tryout, so I can tutor him. That's it." She was still a little skeptical. Her expression said so, anyway.

"I still don't trust you, but you better not do anything to jeopardize my relationship." She walked away from me, but not before she was able to show me her death glare. I rolled my eyes and decided to wait outside the school for Natsu to come out.

[TIME SKIP]

"Luce, are you ok?" I was awakened by Natsu's voice. The pain on my cheek didn't go away, which bothered me a lot.

"I will, once I go to the nurse's office." I tried to stand up, but my legs didn't want to. I was too tired. Natsu crossed his arms and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Are you for real? Do you want me to carry you?" Natsu asked harshly. I shot him a glare and attempted to stand up again. After many failed attempts, Natsu rolled his eyes and carried me on his back.

"H-Hey! I can walk by myself, Natsu!" I stuttered.

"Idiot! You can't even stand up," Natsu said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What about the tryout? Did you finish it? Did you get in?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me. You're more important right now," he said. I couldn't help, but blush when he said those words. It's like he actually cares about me.

"T-Thanks, Natsu..."

"What are friends for?" Natsu said as he showed me his signature grin. That smile can make any girl melt.

"Whoa! You're hot!" I said, surprised.

"Wow, I didn't know I was hot. Are you falling for me, Lucy?" Natsu smirked. I blushed furiously.

"No! I meant the temperature of your body. You're so warm..." I said as I leaned my head against his back.

"H-Hey, don't move so much. I-I don't want to drop you accidentally..." Natsu said with a hint of blush on his face. I giggled in response.

~~~

One of my cousin...went to bathroom...didn't close door...me...mortified...dead... This chapter was MAJORLY edited.

~TheKonfusingKK