Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!

HE TOUCHED MY HAND! HE TOUCHED MY HAND! KYAA~!!! *dies of fangirl overload*

~~~

Lucy's POV:

It's the weekend and I felt much better than I was three days ago. I got up to take a nice, warm shower. Later, I brushed my teeth, curled my hair, and decided to do a little bit of makeup today. I put foundation all over my face and applied a little bit of blush on my cheeks. I used just a small amount of mascara and brushed them on my eyelashes. Next, I got my golden beige eye shadow and put some on my eye lids. To top it off, I covered my lips with a light pink lipstick.

I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast, since Virgo is out for a break. I made myself a two-stack pancake and added some syrup on the top. I grabbed a glass cup and poured some orange juice in it. I happily devoured my breakfast.

I finished my pancake and changed into my outfit. I wore my black halter top with a pair of white jeans. I looked in the mirror and approved of my look. When I finished, I was startled by the sudden knock on the door.

I looked at the mirror one last time and adjusted myself a bit. I went downstairs to open the door. It was Natsu.

"Hi Lu-" he stopped when he saw me. He started to stare and I became a little self-conscious.

"C-Can you stop staring?" I stuttered. I noticed that I'm blushing like an idiot right now and it won't go away.

"Pretty..." He muttered while looking away from me. I tilted my head.

"What? Sorry, I didn't really hear what you just said," I told him. He looked at me and nervously chuckled.

"Oh, never mind," Natsu said while scratching the back of his head. I noticed a tint of red covering his cheeks. Is he blushing? He looks so cute.

"So, why are you here?" I asked as I tried to lessen the awkward atmosphere around us. He was about to tell me, but immediately forgot. He tapped his chin thoughtfully, trying to remember why he's here. What a baka...

"I GOT IT!" He exclaimed loudly. I flinched at his sudden reaction.

"Well, why are you here?" I asked while poking his air-filled head. He lightly smacked my arms away and did his childish pout.

"Remember when you said you would like to go out with me? You know, as a friend?" He asked.

"What about it?"

"Let's do it!" He exclaimed, while showing me his toothy grin.

"Now?!" He took my hand and led me to his car. I try to let go of his grip, but it was too strong. I decided to whack his arm instead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He said while rubbing his slapped arm.

"First of all, I'm not wearing any shoes. Second, I need to grab my house key and lock the door," I stated. He looked down and saw my bare feet. He then looked at my door, which was wide open.

"Oops..."

[AMUSEMENT PARK]

Natsu's POV:

We made it to the amusement park and I felt as if I was about to puke. I really hate transportation, but it's faster than walking there.

"The amusement park? I never been to the amusement park!" I was shocked when she said that. Doesn't everyone go to the amusement park at least once?