Guest

"No Justin I couldn't do that to you. I'll just stay at a friend's. It's alright but thanks" I said standing up.

He grabbed my hand. "No Scarlett, stay come on please I feel lonely." He said with a cute smile.

"Okay fine"I said. It's not like I have anywhere else to go.

"Cool wanna watch a movie or something down stairs?" He asked smling. It was so cute how he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Um, yeah what movies do you have?" I ask.

"Um I have comedies, romantic,mysteries, horror..how bout a horror movie?" He asked with a devious smile.

"Um no, I hate horror movies. They're a little to extreme for me." I explained.

"Good. I mean, oh that's to bad... come on, I'll hold you." He said smirking. I knew where this was going. He just wanted me to hug him when scary parts came on and all that cheesy crap. It was smart but no,I can't like him. He'll break my heart and that's the last thing I want. I have enough things to suffer with.

"Sooo... can we?"He asked bringing me out of my daze.

"Um yeah, sure" Then we walked down to the living room. Something I noticed was the fact that his house was fucken' huge!

He slipped in  the movie and made some popcorn. Not to mention, every time someting popped out- which was pretty much every five minutes- I would jump onto his lap and cover my face with his shirt. He would always smile down at me and I'd get butterflies in my stomache.

What is he doing to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, It was short.

K bye :)