Forgiveness

*2 Days later*

Well its been 2 days later and im ready to go home!

"You ready?" Justin asked me "umm yep!" I smiled "k legoo!"

*At home *

I sat on the couch reading all the Get Better tweets and Rude tweets on twitter while Justin was taking a shower. "Ding-dong!" The door bell rang i got up still in pain from the surgery i made my way to the door and opened the door and Ryan,Chaz and Alfredo were there "hey scar how are ya feeling?" Alfredo said hugging me "umm okay i guess?" what am i supposed to say? "Hey Chaz umm hey Ryan." Umm akward moment "Hey so is it true your pregnant?" Chaz blurted out i looked at Ryan who was looking at the floor he looked hurt... and i couldn't help but feel bad "scar?" Chaz interrupted my thoughts "umm yeah it's true." I told them "ohh how far along are you if you dont mind asking?"

"Well like umm well a couple of weeks like 5 weeks or some thing?"

"ohh.."

"Heyy!!" A familiar voice yelled It was JUSTIN! of course "HEY FREDO WHAT UP? CHAZ! um Ryan." He paused Ryan continued staring at the floor he was obviously hurting "Um Justin can i talk to you?" I whispered "um sure babe." We walked into the kitchen "so wad u want baby?" he asked " I want to to forgive Ryan and try to get along!"

"What do you like him or have feelings for him or something?"

"No i just don't want to see you guys fight because of me you guys are best friends i don't wanna destroy that between you guys so please please try to get along and forgive him? Please?"

He sighed "Okay fine only because of you.. I love you." He said pecking my lips he smiled the walked back to the living room were the guys where. I pulled out my phone and saw i had a message i clicked it, it said:

                      From: Janey :)

     Hey girl how have you been? I miss u bestie we should met up! Call me we need to talk!!!

I dialed her number it started ring untill someone picked up "Hello? Scarlett?" a very familiar voice said "Janey is that you." i spoke "Yeah! Hey scarlett!!'

"Hey how have ya been girl?"

"Good how bout you with your popstar of a boyfriend?" she giggled

"Um lots of drama believe me!"

"Oh my god your not going to believe me!" she said in excitement

"Um what?"

"Well you know my dad is a cop right well he got tranforted to atlanta were and we have to move so yeah and i'll be closer to you!!!" she shrieked

"Oh my fucken god no way when are you coming?" i asked

There was a pause "Im already here im at the airport to be exact!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING!!!" I fangirled

"IM NOT I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!"

"AHHHH maybe i can ask justin if he can drive me to the airport to pick you up?"

"UM yeah!!!!!"

"Okay hold lemme ask him"

I put down my phone and walked to the living room were all the boys were. "Hey babe what was all the fangirling about?" Justin giggled "well its a long story but can you drive me to the airport?" he looked at me confuised "umm can i ask why?" he rised an eybrow up "well janey remember her my best friend from high school well yeah her shes gonna move her cause her dads' a cop and yeah so can you take me?" i smiled trying to convince him "uhh sure lemme just grab my car key But hey guys i'll be right back" he told Chaz,Ryan and alfredo

*At the airport*

There was no sign maybe she was joking or something "SCARLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i hear a someone yelling behinde me i turned around to she JANEY! "OH my god janey!" i shrieked i hugged never wanting to let go it felt like FOREVER!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey

Akward moment

will justin forgive Ryan?? should he

scarletts' better!!!!

so wad ya think Janeys back!! Bffs forever!

k bye remember to

comment

fan

and vote