Truth

" I broke up with her 'cause I don't love her and she doesn't love me. She's cheated on me but I have to stay with her cause of our image. I was just with her to get you out of my mind Scarlett, but I couldn't. Forgive me. I love you..." He said.

This made me cry. " No! Please don't! I can't, not after all I've been through! You weren't there! Justin,I got hurt, I got bullied, I got beat, I almost got raped,I even tried to commit suici- oh, God." I hope he didn't catch that.

"Wait, what!?" He yelled "It's n-nothing." I stuttered. "No tell me!"He demanded.

"Justin, it's nothing!"

"No! You tried to commit suicide? You got beat and bullied? You almost got raped? By who!?"He yelled. I began to cry as the memory of that night where my dad was a second away from raping me, but luckily, he passed out. "It was my..." Justin cut me off.

"Your dad?!" He yelled. I nodded. He punched a hole in the wall. I gaped at the hole.

"I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"For what?" I asked.

"I wasn't there to protect you." He explained.

"It's okay and I love you too." I said. He smiled and kissed me,I kissed back. "Give me one last chance, please." he begged.

"I will be your girlfriend. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"A million times,yes..." He said with a huge smile and I smiled back at him.

I woke up in Justin's arms. "Good morning,beautiful." He said with a raspy morning voice, that I found extremely adorable.

"Good morning." I said. My phone began to ring and I picked it up.I looked at the caller ID,it was my the director.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Scarlett, you're late, again! You're lucky Justin's late as well. From now on you better be taking this serious or I'll have to let you go you,understood?

"Yeah I'll be there,bye." I said, the I hung up.

"We're late let's go, my director is pissed." I said. I sat up and slipped on my boots, he put on his supras and we headed out.

"Okay one, two, three, four, big smile... That was great! That's all for today, see you tomorrow!" called out our director. After we were done with the practice me and Justin talked about the show we have tomorrow.

"Hey wanna go to the fair? It's close by." He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I responded, He smiled.

We got ready and left for the fair.

* at the fair *

"let's get some cotton candy." I squealed he giggled "okay lets go"

*****************************

Heyy...

Sorry i haven't updated im working in my new story make sure u check it out its called "secrets "

tomorrow is my last day of school yay!!!

Omg just letting you know there's going to be lots of drama coming your way...

haha also btw who's ready for justins new album breathe?? And how about heartbreaker???

Cause i am :)

K bye

Make sure to:

Comment

Vote

And

Fan

K bye...