Welcome to the family

♥ Scarlett 's POV ♥

the doctors were surprise I for my memory back so quickly I was to!

Today was the day i get to home finally! i packed up my bags and justin came in "babe you ready? the securities or here paparazzi and fans.." he grabbed my bags with his  good arm since the other had a cast on. i grabbed all my stuff and walked into the hallways with justin next to me we walked out the front doors outside was packed with so many people "babe ima go greet fans okay?" he pecked my lips i smiled as he walked up to crying fans and took pictures  hugged them "excuse me.." a small voice said i looked down and saw little girl she had a torn dirty dress and messy brown hair she looked like she was around 2 or 3 "hello sweety weres you mommy?" i asked "uh i have no mommy." a tear rolled down her cheek "were do you live?" i asked "i dont have a house i live in the park." she cried  "justin!" i yelled he walked towards me "what?" he asked "justin this little girls homeless." i said he kneed down to her same level "honey how old are you?" justin asked her "i three." she said in an aborable voice "justin we need to report her." 

"honey whats your name?' i asked her "Ellie McKenzie." she mummbled  "well Ellie come on your coming with us." i said grabbing a hold of her hand Justin said good bye as we walked to the car we got in the car and started driving to the police station well we need to report that we found her

_

"yes we found this little girl her name is Ellie McKenzie." i told the lady she.started typing stuff " oh Ellie yes shes an orphan her parents left her and she ran away from the orphanage if you want i can call them." she said "uh no that wont be necessary .." i butted in justin had a confused look on his face "wait what?"he asked "justin we cant just let her go back!" 

"but babe were expecting a baby we can't have another child right now.. " he explained "Fine let here go back! What If she runs away again? but for all I know you don't give a shit!" I said angry "babe.." he wrapped his arms around my waist "I'm just scared being a father so early cause I'm guess you wanna adopt her right?" he said "Well yeah."

"but if your 100 percent sure then I'll do it we'll do it..I wanna have a family with you." he hugged me tightly "really!" I smiled " really really! "

we got all the paper work ready and they told us that in a few week she would be in our custody

-

when we got to the house Ellie kept on saying that the house was a Castle "Okay were here! " I jumped out and  got Ellie out of the car "welcome to the family Ellie!" Justin picked her "okay baby lets go take you a shower and get you so food "Yay!" she clapped  "babe ill go buy ellie some clothes"

_

i got her in the tub and let all the dirt drain down 'okay baby girl lets see if justin's here." i walked down stair i saw justin laying on the couch looking through his phone "babe you got the clothes?" i asked "yep!" he handed me bags  "k thanks!' i peck his lips and ran back upstairs "here you go pick what you wanna wear." i told Ellie she picked out a black and white dress "you hungry baby?' i asked "yeah.." she jumped up and down

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

whatd you think

new memeber of the family!!!

picture of ellie on the side :)

comment

fan 

and

vote

merry early xmas