Words....

Alfredo: Why? are you going to go yell at her she's hurting right now and doesn't need to be hurt even more so just-

Me: Fredo no i need to talk her i miss her just please tell me where she is please im begging you please.

Alfredo: okay okay she's staying at a hotel a block away from your house

Me: okay bye i gotta go bye

* End of phone convo *

I quickly grabed my car keys and litterly ran out the door. when i got into th hotel i asked for her room and they gave it to me i looked for her room intill i found it. I unlocked the door and the room was empty it was just a mess i checked the,kitchen,room,closets but then it hit me the last place i hadn't looked at the BATHROOM! I mad my way to the bathroom i twisted the knob but it was locked "SCARLETT? SCARLETT OPEN PLEASE I FORGIVE YOU PLEASE TAKE ME BACK?" I cried but there was no response "Scarlett?" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks but sill no response."SCARLETT? OPEN BEFORE I KNOCK DOWN!" I yelled still no response. I took a step back and kicked the door with all my strength it fell to the floor i couldnt believe my eyes. My heart started racing. My body went numb. There infront of my eyes was Scarlett's body laying on the bathroom floor. Emty asprin bottles and bladdes scattered everywhere. "NO NO!" I yelled i quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

*Phone convo*

Operator: 911 whats your emergency?

Me: i need an ambulence i think shes dead *sobbing*

Operator: sir please calm down can you check if shes breathing?

i put my ear to her chest i could hear her heart beats slowing down.

Me: *crying* yes shes breathing but her breathing is slowing down PLEASE HURRY!!

Operator: okay but were are you at?

i gave her the address then hung up i sat knelt next to scarlett crying "SCARLETT HOLD ON PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU! WHAT ABOUT OUR FAMILY?? DID YOU FORGET??" I cried i held her thight to my chest after i herd sirens out side then i herd a door get knocked down before i know it peramedics are all around me they took scarlett to the hospital while i told the police what had happened after they finishing questioning me i hurried to the hospital where scarlett was to my luck paparazzi and fans were surrounding the entrance i sucked it up and got out of my car one of the girls yelled "LOOK JUSTIN BIEBER!!" All of the girls and papparazzi ran over to me "JUSTIN,JUSTIN,CAN I HAVE A PICTURE, I LOVE YOU , MIND ANSWERING SOME QUESTIONS." They all yelled i made my way to the entrance safe and sound i had to wait in the waiting area cause scarlett was in an operation. i buried my face in my hands and cried my eyes out the doctors told me that there was a strong possibility that scarlett wouldnt make it the thought of that made me wanna die i couldn't imagine my life with out scarlett i love her to much to lose her. then i felt a hand on my shoulder i looked up to see Ryan as mad as i was i was to weak to fight "Hey you okay?" he asked me i looked up at him with tears rolling down checks and shock my head. How am i supposed to feel happy? i dont think so cause the love of my life could die in a matter of minutes my son or daughter could be dead! If any of them die i wouldnt be able to live with my self i caused this i over reacted who the fuck do i think i am i used to cheat on a girl every day!

"hey Justin!" someone called out i looked up to see Alfredo and chaz with a big teddy bear and a boutique of flowers "Hows Scarlett?" Chaz asked,  i shrugged to be honest i wanted to be alone at moment i had no time to socialise i stood up and walked away to the bathroom i locked the door i couldnt take it i completely broke down i fell to my knees a started crying kicking punching i took a deep breath and recollected myself . And walked to were Chaz, Alfredo, and Ryan were. "Man you okay maybe we should get out of here and-" i cut Alfredo off "No." i said sternly A doctor came up to us "are you guys here with scarlett?" he asked us "YES HOW IS SHE?" I blutted out 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

cliff hanger

sorry i havent posted ive been hella busy!!

so wad ya think

should scarlett survive

if she doesnt the next chapter will be the end you know not everyone gets a happy ending :(

but poor justin :(

is it really justins falut?

ohh what if scarlett survives and the baby doesnt she'd be heart broken :(

okay byyyeee i wov u

remember to 

comment

fan

and

vote

btw sorry for the short chapter my computer hella cray cray it keeps delrting my work :/