Path to Fame?

Justin's POV

"Is this a prank or something?" I asked.

"No, I think your really talented. I saw your videos and I'm impressed,so how 'bout we meet tomorrow at starbucks or something?" The Scotter guy asked.

"Yeah,that would be great! Can i bring someone?" I asked thinking about Scarlett.

"Yeah sure,bye." He said.

" Yeah, bye." I said, the I hung up.

I looked at Scarlett who looked confused. I just smiled like an idiot.

Scarlett's POV

"Who was that?" I asked, he smiled.

"It was a music producer, he wants to meet up tomorrow. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Hell yeah! Congrats,how he find you?" I asked.

"He saw the videos on youtube! Oh my fucken' God I'm so happy right now!" He said with a huge grin on his face. I hugged him tightly. I was so happy for him.The rest of the day we spent cuddling and fantising about how life would be if he were famous.

"Wake up,beautiful." a raspy but cute voice whisped in my ear. Once I was up, he headed to the shower while I prepared a small meal before we left.

We were there for about 15 minutes waiting and we became a little bit impatient and bought coffee. "Maybe it was just a prank." I informed him, he frowned.

"Yeah, lets go." Just as we got up to leave a black-haired, brown-eyed, bearded guy came in

"Hello,you must me Justin." He said.

"Yeah,that's me. And you must be Scooter Braun." Justin said. The man nodded and we sat back down.

Justin's POV

"Yes the one and only. and is this your girlfriend?" He asked looking at Scarlett.

"Yeah, this is Scarlett." I smiled at her, they shook hands and we sat down.

"So Justin, how would you like to go to Atlanta?" Scotter asked. Scarlett looked at me confused out of her mind. Shit, I forgot to tell her.

"Excuse us. Can I talk to you?" I asked Scarlett, Scotter walked over to the bathroom area.

"Scarlett, sorry I forgot to tell you. i mean, you should come with me to Atlanta." I told her.

" What about school? We only need one more year to graduate." She was right but I skipped school often so it wasn't so bad for me.

"Who gives a fuck?" I said

"I give fuck!" She said. I remained silent then she left and i went back to Scotter

"So.What do ya' say?" He asks.

Scarlett's POV

I can't believe he didn't tell me! Oh my fucken' gosh I'm hating him right now. I went to Janey's house to talk and she convinced me to go over to justins house and work it out. So, I did

I knocked on the door and Justin answered. "Scarlett..." he began.

"We need to talk." I blurted out.

"Yeah Scarlett,we do... I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow..." He said.

"W-what? Y-you're leaving me?" I asked shocked, tears started spilling out of my eyes. He hugged me but I pulled away

"Don't. Don't touch me!" I yelled. he stared at me in disbelief, I shook my head and ran out the door.

I climbed through my window and crawled into my bed and cried for hours and hours. He was leaving me. Janey was right. He's was a heartbreaker.

Today was Saturday all morning. I stared at myself in the mirror. My bloodshot eyes were dry, my face had dried tears and my lips were cracked. My phone chimed and I looked down at it.

From: Justin

Can you please meet me at the airport???

I walked in and saw Justin and Scooter. I made my way over to them, holding back my tears. "Scarlett...you made it."Justin said.

"Yeah, just came to say goodbye." I said.

"Yeah... Goodbye." He hugged me tightly and then I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobed on his shoulder never wanting to let go of him. "Bye..." He said then walked away.

"Justin.." He turned around as I ran and kissed him. He smiled. "Bye now.." I whispered then walked away crying.

-

It's been five whole months since I've seen Justin.He's become a huge artist with tons of fans. I haven't talked to him since he left. And to top it all, of he's dating Selena Gomez. He deserves to be happy but on the other hand, me my life is misarble. My dad still beats me, he's tried to rape me,but I get always get lucky and get away. Not to mention all the bullying. Everything's terrifying. The only person I could depend is Janey. She's helped me alot.

I used to like school, it was an escape. Now I hate it as much as I hate home. Everywhere I go, I'll get hurt.

I put my books in my locker then walked over to Janey's locker "Hey Scar, how are you?" Janey asked.

"Miserable as always." I told her.

"I wish,I could help." She said.

"Its alright,but whatever..." We went to first period and Conner walked over to me.

"What's up you ugly ass slut." He said. I ignored him and walked away. I was used to what everyone called me.Not to mention, Conner's not all rainbows and cupcakes, anymore. He sleeps with every girl in this school except me and Janey.

Hope you liked it!

Bye beautifuls :)