Hello Again

When I got home I began packing, then took a quick shower, changed, ate lunch then I put my hair up in a messy bun and then headed to the airport.When I got there, all the others were prepared for the six-hour flight to Atlanta. " All flights to Atlanta, now boarding " said the monitor. Everyone got their stuff and boarded.

--

When we got to Atlanta it was two in the morning. We all paid for our own room. When I reached my room, I crashed on the bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The door bell rang and I got up and opened my director was standing there. And she did not look happy. "Scarlett you're late! Justin's already here and we need to practice! Meet us in the lobby in five minutes." She said then left.

I quickly changed into a crappy outfit then left to the studio we were going to practice. Maybe I could blend in the crowd and he won't notice me.

When I got their Justin was talking with our director, lucky for me he didn't notice me. Yet."Okay girls, so you guys will walk down the runway while Justin is singing. Scarlett you'll be the first one."She pointed at me Justin looked at me and his eyes lit up. Fucking directors these days...

I tried to avoid eye contact with him but I can't help it and glance at him. Not to mention he smiled the whole time we practiced and thats how it went

After practice, the girls  and the director went out for something to eat, so it was just me and Justin. Talk about awkward.

"Hey Scarlett how are you?" A similar voice said. I looked up to see Justin smiling at me.

"Why would you care?" I snapped back, his smile quickly faded away.

"Because I still care about you." He said.

I laughed bitterly."You didn't seem to care when you left me. You didn't even call. You don't know how miserable my life has been. And of course, you wouldn't know, you never called. " I said, he pulled in for a hug, but I pulled away and walked away.

He grabbed my hand. "Scarlett, I love you." He whispered.

"No. No you don't. You love Selena." I said harshly.

"Scarlett....." He began but I yanked my hand away and walked out the door.

I layed on the bed texting Janey about what had happened so far, until the door bell rang. I sat up and walked to the door. I opened and someone jumped on me and kissed me. I pulled away. "What the fuck Justin! You just cheated on Selena!" I yelled.

Ohhh drama! I loooove drama!What do u think about this chapter?Did he cheat on SelenaDoes he really love Scarlett?Why is Scarlett so mean to him?Will she forgive him?

So many questions...

Comment! Vote! Fan!

K bye ; D