The bitch is back

Chaz and Alfredo left after a while it was just Ryan and Janey who were totally flirting and me and Justin how were cuddling on the couch.

*Ryan's POV*

Janey and me talked about our self she's super smart beautiful funny all a guy wants in a girl! "Ding-dong" the door bell rang "I'll get!" I informed them i walked to the door and turned the door knob I cant believe my eyes my jaw dropped to the floor "Hello Ryan." She smiled at me "What are you doing here Selena?" I clenched my jaw "Im here to see Justin we didn't left of on the wrong foot."

"JUSTIN THE BITCH IS HERE!" I yelled out loud so everyone would hear me she lifted up her hand like she was about to slap me but i caught it "Haha i would do that if i was you." I smiled at her in at strange way "Let me go you bastarer" She snapped

*Justin's POV*

THE BITCH IS WHAT RYAN CALL SELENA! SELENAS' HERE? NO SHIT I DONT NEED ANY MORE PROBLEMS WITH SCARLETT I HAVE ENOUGH WITH SCARLETT AND DONT NEE TO ADD MORE.

"Umm babe wait right here." I told her the rushed to the door there was Ryan looking annoyed by her presence and Selena looking annoyed by his presence "What are you doing here?" I hissed "Don't you know how to greet people?" She grind at me "Justin-" i heard Scarlett call out behind SHIT CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE? "What is she doing here?" Scarlett asked "oh I see your still with this piece of shit." She smirked " And i can see why he dumped you." Scarlett smiled at her anger rushed all over Selena's body before i know it they're both on the ground throwing punching and pulling at each other "YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER!" Scarlett yelled before punching her one more time and getting of on top of her Selena got up with her hair messed up some scratches and a few brushes as for Scarlett she only had a scratch on her arm I was surprised at how Scarlett could "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" Scarlett yelled in her face "GO ahead I'll just tell them you beat me first of all."

"Alright I'll say it was self defense because if I recall you were the one how threw the first punch isnt that right?" She mimicked her Selena rolled her eyes then left. "Dang babe you feisty." I said planting a kiss on her cheek "what can i say." She giggled then Janey came out "what did i miss?" She asked we all burst out in laughter

********************************************************************************************************************