Part 12: Prince Arthur

Prince Arthur: The Noble Stud

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I snapped my head up straight as I realized another girl stepped into my tent. "Merlin, you idiot!" I stand up on my feet as I glare at him and listen to his words. I point on the girl and my face softens slightly. I can't help notice that she looks so familiar, but I know that she is not any girl from Camelot. "State what your business is here. Why would you want to just meet me with out wanting anything?'

The girl seemed nervous, but respectful. Who was she and where did she come from? She bowed to me and I cleared my throat. I listened to her sputtering words tumble on as she swore that she would not tell anyone of my presence. "You're not going to tell anyone?" I raised and eyebrow and saw sincerity in her eyes. "Well, then in that case you will need to be reward. Now, please stop bowing and stand up straight."

I motion for her to rise up and look at Gwen. "Guinevere, would you mind taking the lady out around the town. Give her the grand tour." He leaned in closely to Gwen and whispered in her ear. "And make sure she speaks to no one about me being here. I stood up and smiled at the blonde. "Well, Guinevere here will be taking you around the town on a tour. I suppose I will be seeing you around." I waved the two women off and turned on Merlin the minute they were out the flap.

"Merlin, how could you be so unobservant? Honestly, what was that girl's name anyway? She looks so familiar to me. As if I know her, but I do not believe she is from with in the walls of Camelot." I pulled my helmet back on and went out for my next round of jousting.