Part 48: Prince Arthur, Adelena, and Morgana

**NOTE:

Ok, there will be three character reactions in this part. I am going to indicate when each character changes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Arthur: The Noble Stud

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was unable to sleep so I sat up and rubbing my eyes. Perhaps it was because Merlin did not know how to make a bed with out it being lumpy and uncomfortable. I climbed out of bed, leaving my shirt off I walked out of my chambers. I was going to take a stroll through the castle, but then I saw Merlin come around the corner and I narrowed my eyes. "Merlin? What are you..." Before I could finish Adelena came around the corner too and Morgana right behind her. "Wait a minute! What is going on here?!"

Adelena: The Humble Jewel

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I ran into Merlin and let out a umpf. I accidentally dropped our supplies and they rolled all over the ground. I was on my way to grab them and put them back in the bag, when Morgana came around the corner too.

Morgana: Uther Pendragon's Ward

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rushed to catch up with Merlin and Adelena and as I rounded the corner, I wasn't paying much attention. That is until I tripped and fell to the ground with Adelena on top of me and Merlin on top of her.