Late Nites and New Homes

--Two weeks later--

Scarlett's POV

It has been two weeks in this van with the boys. How have I not gone crazy yet, you ask? I have no idea. I slept for two hours last night. I'm delerious now. I don't know what I'm doing half the time. I've been talking a lot with the guys. They still don't know about my dad. They all know about Ari, and my mom. They all know that I'm 16. They don't know much about my past. Clayton and Dalton know that I used to cut myself. Drew knew all the funnier things about me. He knew that I was scared of deer, bats, big dogs. He found it to be hilarious that I am terrified of big dogs, but want a pet werewolf. He knows that I've called werewolves puppies since I was five. Bradie knew that I have always been terrified of thunder and lightning, the ocean, lakes, ponds, needles, big dogs, and growing up. Dalton knew all these stories, all my fears and things that I'm too scared to tell other people that I'm scared of. Like my dad. He doesn't know why I'm scared of my dad. He just knows I'm scared. Clayton knew that I was scared of more things than I liked. I'm scared of rollercoasters, or any rides that go fast/tilt/anything like that. 

They were all like brothers to me now. It was nice to have people that I'm close to. "We're here!" Clayton said happily. I grabbed my bags and slowly made my way out of the van. There was a man and woman standing outside of the house. "Wh-who are they?" I stuttered, talking quietly, hiding behind Clayton. "They're my-- our.. parents." I looked back at them, still hiding behind Clayton. "Hey mom. Dad. This is Scarlett. I know you already know that, but whatever. She's really shy, and quiet at first, but this girl's a riot." He laughed, walking inside, leaving me with the two strangers. I turned to say bye to the guys, but the van was already gone. "Well, let's show you to your room." The woman said, smiling. "Y-yes, ma'am." She seemed to like being called ma'am. "You don't have to be so formal with us, you know." The man said, patting my shoulder. "Oh.. yes sir." I couldn't help it. That's what I called my mom and dad. "I'm sorry. It's a habbit. But I'd like to call you guys ma'am and sir if that's okay." They looked at each other then smiled at me. "Okay." They shrugged, leading me upstairs to my room. I opened the door to see a big room with purple and blue walls. There was a queen sized bed in the corner, with pillows surrounding it. It was amazing. There was a purple laptop on the bed and a Bose radio on the desk on the other side of the room. That was what I was most excited about. "No way." I ran to the radio and hugged it. "This is amazing!" The first thing I did was connect my ipod to the radio via bluetooth and dance around my room. "Thank you guys so much!" I hugged them and jumped onto my bed. I had never had anything so cool.

--three hours later--

I had already finished unpacking and made my way downstairs, smelling delicious food. Oh, how I missed having homecooked meals. I'd have to treat these people to a proper french meal one day. Yeah, my mom's French, dad's Italian. Food has always been a big part of my life. "She's alive!" Clayton jumped up, clapping. "I'm not dead! What a success!" I spun around, acting as excited as him. "I'm only excited because I can eat now." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Rude." I messed his hair and sat at the table. His mom put out ham, mashed potatos, salad, veggies, and drinks. It was crazy how much food she made. What was I supposed to do. I took a piece of ham and a salad. That was all I really needed. "Wow, maybe that's why you're so damn skinny." Clayton laughed

After dinner I helped clean the kitchen. I wasn't going to enjoy the food then leave everyone else to clean up after it while I go do something by myself. That would just be rude. "We're going to the movies later, you might want to go wash up. I can finish here." Mrs. Collins said. I nodded and slowly made my way to my room. I picked out denim shorts and a black veil brides t-shirt. Most people would judge me for my outfit choice, but that's their problem, not mine. I did my hair and makeup, and put on my black wedges. I'm rather short. 5 foot. Not very tall at all. These wedges make me 5' 3", so I like them. 

I went downstairs, finishing putting braids in my hair and saw all the boys were there. "Salty Dalty!" Dalton's my favorite out of all of them. I jumped on his back and he spun around. "Ahem, I'm here too. Where's my attack hug?" Drew tried to look sad, so I jumped off of Dalton and onto Drew, knocking him over. "Better?" I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Much." He laughed, pushing me off of him. "Can I get a normal hug please?" Brady came up to me with open arms, so of course I hugged him, then pushed him over, running behind Clayton. Brady started running after me, but Clayton pushed him away. I stuck my tongue out, laughing at him. "You." He pointed at me and I acted scared. "You're so dead." I smiled, skipping to the car. "Scarlett's coming with me!" Brady yelled, picking me up and bringing me to his car. "No!" I yelled, trying to get away. It didn't work. "Deal with it." He winked and put me in the back seat. I tried to get out, but the damn child lock was on. "Damn you, Szuhaj." I crossed my arms, acting like a five year old that didn't get their way. 

//AN//

I know that it's terrible. I apologize. I'll be updating more. Please leave feedback. <3